My review of the Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I knew it... **** 4 Star review!!!

:rock

Can't wait for this. This IS my grail piece. I've been waiting since 1981 for this!

:gun

Nice review, Michael! Your enthusiasm, along with everyone else that has this piece in hand is very encouraging. Mine comes tomorrow...can't wait!

Just remember - right out of the box he's going to need minor futzing. We're not talking about anything that takes more than 30 seconds though, and nothing like redressing or water treatments that are used on sixth scale figures.

But if you can only have ONE Indiana Jones collectible in your possession, it should be this PF. It's one of Sideshow's best, perhaps THE best they've done, and it's going to take a lot of effort to top it.

One of your best reviews yet Mike! You nailed every point possible that is right on and things that people were/are crying about! This is the coolest PF I have seen since Vader (helmet issues aside still awesome in person) or Grievous and I am proud to own one. I don't have the fever for the PF but if there is a Mola Ram added to this line then that would be hard to pass up.

My top three PF's are this one, John Wayne, and Lurtz. I have a lot I like, but those three are my favs right now.

Awesome review, glad to hear the jacket isn't green. That's the one thing I was a bit worried about.

Yep, it truly captures the concept of 'mixed media' better than just about any other PF they've done. I'd kill for a Man with No Name Eastwood to go with him.

After reviewing the 18'' dst one a couple days ago..I guess thats why you gave him 4 stars....:duh..no comparaison even with the price difference. Sideshow rules.

probably some of the best pics, I've seen of him also.

This review just makes me incredibly sad that I can't afford a collectible like this. It's just absolutely perfect. Maybe If I didn't get the 1:6 Indy and Tomb raider figures I would've been much closer to having one.
Oh well.
Hopefully Sideshow will grant my wish as this is exactly what I asked for last month.

I know :rotfl

But I realize now that the matching moss on the base is brown. Or his jacket was green in the movie. Or it's the lighting.

Good times :whip

Chicken_Little.JPG

:p :p :p

Back