Sideshow or medicom PLEASE MAKE A SHORT ROUND FIGURE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thinking medicom might do the better job on this figure... i'm sure it would excel for these reasons...

1) medicom has the RAH smaller body used for ash and the alchemist figure

2) Jonathan ke Quan is asian (likeness wouldn't be an issue)

who else would buy one from either medicom or sideshow?

I'd actually rather have Medi make it too. I think they'd do a better job than SS with the smaller figures and if they can match the quality of they're Young Jones then I'd get one.

I want one, but would rather Sideshow make it because I would prefer paying $80-$90 for a Short Round figure instead of $150+.

Shorty is at the top of my want list. I want a Sideshow version though, sculpted by Trevor. They've got to use those hobbit bodies for something.

If they make a Short round fig and not the 2 remaining hobbits I'm going to blow a fuse!!! :lol

You really think that will be the case with an INDY figure? Just look at the prices of their SW VCD Jawa.

Wouldn't a standard figure from Medicom be the height for Short Round. :lol

Sorry couldn't resist.

You really think that will be the case with an INDY figure? Just look at the prices of their SW VCD Jawa.

jawa is $80. pretty far from $150+, Anyways, VCD is another category altogether.

medi's rah220 figures can generally be had for around $50-$80 depending on the figure, so I guess its depending on medi's licensing agreement with Lucass that would affect the pricing to be higher than what medi usually list them for.

The Edward figure was more expensive than the VCDs, so if Medicom made it I would expect at least $125, maybe higher.

Somehow i think We're likely to see a shortround before we see any more hobbits from sideshow. And Personaly, I Do hope this is the case. I want a short round. AND WE need a Jones Sr. too...

That much is certain.

They could label the loose joints as "Roundhouse Kick-Action" Short Round :p! Although, given the loose joints, at least you'd be able to pose him without the worry of breakage. Then again, I guess if the leg on the RAH broke off but was still held in place by his pants, you could have the same thing with the Medicom. :lol

Back