Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
There was a lot of interest a while back in getting me to do a run of jackets to replace SSC's jacket. Looking at their whip, I figured I would off them, as well. I can do posable versions, too that match my regular whips exactly. If there's still interest, I want to build a list to go into production in late January. I may take a few orders now for early January. Jackets will be $65.00, whips will be $20.00 each (either style) or $35.00 for a pair.

THE LIST:
ToddG............................................. jacket
cryoguns.......................................... posable whip & pants
ultramanimator ..................................jacket
kuzeh ...............................................jacket
sachiel............................................. jacket
darkartist81..................................... jacket
bwayne ........................................... jacket
uscmhicks..................................... jacket
promising galahad........................... posable whip/holster
big duke 6...................................... jacket
indianapaul..................................... jacket
entropy chicken.............................. jacket
brassmonkeyart............................... jacket & set of whips
indiana fett....................................... jacket & set of whips
comandernarra................................. jacket
chapuci........................................... jacket & gunbelt rig
snake sucker................................... full kit
maulfan............................................jacket
wilkster.......................................... jacket
caohanach..................................... jacket
justinluck.........................................full kit
warrior038........................................full kit
drbrad1975.......................................full kit
haddock..........................................jacket
peteskywalker...................................jacket
ultimate weapon................................jacket

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

x6.jpg

x7.jpg

x8.jpg

x9.jpg

Last edited:
I think you should offer up that holster and gunbelt too!

Great stuff. My original Indiana Jones from you is still one of my prized pieces...and that's saying a lot considering I got him back in 2002. It was my very first custom 1/6th figure that I ever bought. A real treasure.

Thanks, Wor-Gar! That means a lot. I'll offer whatever pieces people want, I guess.

I would definitely be in for both! I too have one of your Indy's and the jacket is awesome! The fedora you'd made is equally impressive . . I would be up for one of those as well!!

todd

Best 1/6 Custom Indy Jacket made. Anywhere... nothing even comes close.

It's even better than the PF Indy jacket! More accurate too.

Glad you like your Indy, Todd! As far as the fedora, it would never work with Trevor's hatless head. The hair is too fluffy for it. But, hey, I still offer the whole figures for anyone who wants to go that route :naughty. I still want to do a Special Edition that comes with the Map Room disguise, staff and headpiece. That was the project that got me going on the whole removeable head thing I seem to be using for everything now. I needed a practical way to do a turban head. I even did another Ford sculpt about a month ago that I've yet to cast. How freakin' stubborn am I? :lol

The List:
ToddG (jacket)

Will the jacket be leather or the rubber version?

Will the jacket be leather or the rubber version?

Neither, really. It won't be cast. It's an extremely leather-like fabric that I actually make myself. You want labor intensive? Try having to make the fabric before you can make the jacket! :lol

I'd be up for a Jacket, looks amazing!! Wow!!
When do you think you would have these?
Just so I can plan my expenses and be sure I can get on board?

Thanks!

How well does the jacket fit on a Hot Toys body?

Or even the ACE body?

Either way, put me down for one jacket.

Thanks.

Last edited:
HELL YEAH!! I was hoping you would do this Shawn. You can count me in! Now I have to save up for your Maximus AND one of these coats. :rock:rock:rock

I have your whip, gun belt and holster on my custom Indy and they are the highlight of the figure. The whip, in particular, is a work of art, period. Beautiful craftmanship.

Could you post pics of the posable whip? I already have one of your Raiders holsters and whips and immiediately substituted Sideshow's with them. This holster appears to be a new and better design, however, so I'm definitely interested in the holster, but I want to see pics of the poseable whip too.

Count me in for one of each: a poseable whip and holster.

Could you post pics of the posable whip? I already have one of your Raiders holsters and whips and immiediately substituted Sideshow's with them. This holster appears to be a new and better design, however, so I'm definitely interested in the holster, but I want to see pics of the poseable whip too.

Agreed :D Would love to see some pics of your poseable one!

Also, does the price include shipping?

Neither, really. It won't be cast. It's an extremely leather-like fabric that I actually make myself. You want labor intensive? Try having to make the fabric before you can make the jacket! :lol

Have you been making these types of jackets for a while?
Because I have an Indy jacket I bought off Ebay that's pretty much the same exact thing. It's almost like the oiled cloth they use for Australian Dusters.
What's the color of your jacket because it looks black in the photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back