efx Red Captain Clone Helmet Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Exclusive to Star Wars Shop. Limited to 400. Mirrored visor, weathered, and looking too sweet.

imageload-2.jpg

imageload-1.jpg

imageload-3.jpg

imageload.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not looking too weathered. They either need to go all-out on the weathering or not at all. Like that it will look more like defects and minor scratches when displayed, Very odd decision.

Looks better than the all white, and the weathering on these is tricky; I always thought the MR buckets looked fake. This could be a case of less is more.

well the all white was very shiny. this one does not seem to have that glossy effect. still, it doesn't seem to have enough scratches and blaster marks on it. wish i could afford this right now. the description does say "slight weathering", emphasis on "slight"

Very nice...Im happy that I dont buy prop replicas, because there is waaaay too much money this two months...

Huh.....what is weird is it looks fake.....somehow the mirrored visor and brow downgrade it for me....

I was about to order it but shipping international was $215. I hate SW shop exclusives, why they can´t offer international buyers more shipping options other than Fedexpensive. I love the helmet but unfortunately I have to pass.

I think it's gorgeous, but i'd prefer a commander version...

Something about Yellow on that armour that I really dig...

I got response from SW shop regarding the high shipping rates for international customers. To sum it up, I was told they will not lower the shipping cost as a way to avoid international orders because they don´t want to pay for shipping in case that we have to return it.

I hate exclusives. :monkey4

The AOTC Clone design is my favorite in the whole Saga (I know blasphemy right?) but I can't bring myself to order this...that Mirrored Brow really throws it off. Are there any other pics around?

Yeah, it's a cool helmet... but I'm not digging the mirrored brow or the "slight weathering", either.

Back