Are you Lord of the Polystone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicky

SSC VIP Goddess
Reaction score
Now you too may be able to express your inner Geek and pronounce your "Sideshow Collection Rules Them All."

For a LIMITED TIME only when you order an In-Stock LOTR item ($20 or more) you will receive one of these nifty shirts for FREE!

093005lordofpoly_front.jpg

Our geeky promotion begins at 12:00 PM PST today (9/30/05) while supplies last. If this offer disappears from the site then most likely all the shirts are gone! Remember this is only on qualifying orders placed during this time and not for previous orders that ship during this time. Offer also available to EU and International collectors!! Check our site for all the details!

Best,
Chicky :banana

Does this include a wait list order that's converted to an actual order during this time? :naughty

PS. Cool shirt. The geek in me is doing the dance of joy. :blissy

Who is small enough to wear 6x........I mean come on people, I grew out of 6X at age 6.

If discounting the items doesn't work just cater to the die hards with a $5 limited shirt. Good marketing to move that old stock. :joy

How about a free shirt to those that have spent thousands of dollars on the LOTR line? :banana

I just orderd something. How do I know if I got the free shirt? Actually, I feel like I bought a tshirt and am getting free polsytone to go with it. Just a matter of perspective I guess. If that's the case, I just bought a $20 tshirt! And dang proud to wear one. THAT is, assuming I got in on it.

Radagaster said:
...If that's the case, I just bought a $20 tshirt! And dang proud to wear one. THAT is, assuming I got in on it.

What did you find for $20, the cheapest In-Stock Lord of the Rings item I can find is the $25 helms.

Can you tell I don't need any more LotR items? I just want the shirt. :rolleyes: :D

Fritz said:
What did you find for $20, the cheapest In-Stock Lord of the Rings item I can find is the $25 helms.

Can you tell I don't need any more LotR items? I just want the shirt. :rolleyes: :D
Well, I bought a $20 shirt, and then I paid for tax and shipping. It's true that helms are the cheapest, but my desire for an arms plaque won.

Chicky, just to give us an idea, how many shirts did you folks put out? I ordered within 30 mins of noon, and I just wanted to know if my odds are good that I got in on the deal.

Chicky said:
Hi all,

All the info is listed here. Please read the important info at the bottom!
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=093005lordofpoly

Best,
Chicky

That's interesting, the only stuff I saw at the bottom said the following:

"Copyright © 2005 SideshowCollectibles.com - Collect for Life™" :naughty

Seriously though, for those who don't want to click Chicky's link, here's the blurb:

"*Offer valid only WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Minimum purchase of $20 required. XL shirts ONLY. One (1) shirt per customer/account/promotion. International Customers are responsible for duties, taxes or other fees for the FREE item. Free item will be added at time of shipping, no need to call. If you do not receive your free item, then order was placed after supplies ran out. Offer not valid on wait list reservations activated during this time."

I gave in, I saw some of the weapons sets for the first time yesterday so I grabbed a few of those. :peace

The Ugly Uruk said:
Sweet!! :banana I just ordered the High Elven Infantry off the letter, does that count.

Anything listed as "in-stock" when you search for it in the product search counts, so yes, The High Elven Infantry bust on Second Chance counts :)

Back