ALIAS new season Spoilers !!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
OMG... I knew they were talking about it because Ben Affleck does not like Michael Vartan but how could they... how could they kill of Vaughn and even in the season opener. I hope it is all a cover up and that he is still alive... cause I will not be happy. I am very curious where all this project 5 stuff is going to. So many new faces... so many unanswered questions... I am looking forward to this new season. Is it next week yet?

Yeah Ness...

Diehard Alias fan here... I was shocked as well. Here's hoping it was a fake death / funeral. :crying

I think he's really dead - that's why they showed the funeral.

The new "Sidney" is the Marshall-like computer expert for the bad guy, so I expect we'll see something like Sidney's season 1 development from the other side, as the new girl learns she's working for an evil organization.

Wow!! First Kate got whacked on NCIS and now Vaughn!! Not a good year for some very big stars of their shows. Rumor has it Weiss will be leaving Alias as well. Sure doesn't give Sydney many folks to talk to, huh?

Well, Well, Well...

Vaughn dead eh? Remember that Sidneys roommate was "Dead" too but they managed to bring her back to life...

To tell you the truth you knew he was gonna get killed, I wasn't shocked, so I bet he's coming back...

Not that I care, I mean I'll take Sidney if Vaughn doesn't want her anymore! :naughty

"...how could they kill of Vaughn and even in the season opener."

Thanks. I DVR'ed it but haven't watched it yet. Just kidding. I haven't watched it yet but I figured that's what would happen. Although like somebody said, they may bring him back. I thought I read where Vartan wanted off the show, so it's not like they just decided to kill him off.

Personally, I don't think I'll like this season very much. With Garner being pregnant (did I mention that Ben Affleck is the anti-Christ?), they're going to have to find something else for Sydney to do other than kicking ass. Trying to find out who Vaughan really was is the perfect way to do that. I see lots of computer snooping in her future. I could be wrong though, but I keep thinking of the last season of X-Files.

HUGE Alias fan here as well. I have seen every episode. ;)

Great season opener and Vaughn is dead. I personally heard that since Garner started dating Affleck instead of him he asked to be killed. I had no idea it was going to happen in the opener though.

It will be a different show for sure.

I loved seasons 2 and the end of 4 when the mom was in it again.

Alias

Well... I guess you were right... Weiss is also leaving. And all so soon... First and second episode. That new guy looks familiar but I cannot remember who he is. The blonde girl that is going to join isn't she the same one that was with Gordon Dean? I wish I could rewatch both episodes... too many changes going on.

Darklord Dave said:
I think he's really dead - that's why they showed the funeral.

The new "Sidney" is the Marshall-like computer expert for the bad guy, so I expect we'll see something like Sidney's season 1 development from the other side, as the new girl learns she's working for an evil organization.

What do you mean by NEW Sidney... Garner not acting anymore...

thanks

Thanks... it was from Ladder 49 that I have seen him before.

I want my Vaughn back. :(

K, I'm sooooo confused on the blonde chic, wasn't she the one who tried to get Vaughn to drink and then on the computer in the agency and then she was at dinner with that bald guy and then got a call from the bad guy. Right? :confused:

Alright, last night's episode was just bad IMO. The show is not the same without Vaughn.

I personally cannot stand Balthazar Getty either. I liked him in Young Guns 2 and Lord of the Flies but that has been it. He just bugs me these days.

At least Jack is still there. He has been my favorite since the beginning.

Alias

That is what I thought too Scott. That the blondie was the girl from the computer. It was a very confusing episode.

I like Jack too... he seems just so ice cold and seems to have many secrets... but then he does things that makes you think he does have a heart after all :)

I still hate Ben Affleck... for the amount of money that they make they should be able to be professional about it. If they could not handle a possible break up they should not have started their relationship in the beginning. Now we have to pay. I still want my Vaughn back.

Who do you think the guy in the freezer is? What if it is Vaughn's father? Could that be possible?

"...last night's episode was just bad IMO."

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like the show has jumped the shark. Writing Garner's pregnancy into the show was the biggest mistake they could have made, IMHO. You can see it already. How many times did she say "my baby", or "my baby's". It's going to be that way the rest of the season. Or show, as the case may be. I here this will be the last season. She's going to be buddies with Rene, because Rene was a friend of Vaughan's. Now there'll be new agents for even more fun and hijinx. Plus, the new guy's gonna be a jerk. That makes for good tension with the star.

I hate to sound so cynical, but I can see the writing on the wall. I've seen it before: the last few seasons of X-Files, and the last season of Millenium. I can only place my trust in Lost now. May it carry the torch heroically. ; )

so nice to see so many Alias fans here. I'm one myself, i'll make sure i always get home early to take a short rest to catch every episode which screens late night.

this Balthazar Getty guy, his name's so weird. like some kind of ancient demon's name.

vaughn is dead? oh man... poor sidney, the guys she loves always end up dead. i'm just to intrigued by all the twists and turns in this show. so i wouldn't bet that vaughn would return some day alive. but i dunno... from the way some of you described it seems his death was intentional. :sick

THe blond chick is all the same, she's a new regular and there's talk that if the ratings are good this season she'll be the lead when Garner leaves.

And the frozen guy? My guess is.....

RAMBALDI!!!!

Back