Punisher War Zone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Punisher War Zone trailer

The first one was good... this one... can't be worse.. can it?

no interest in this at all....Is this produce by Marvel Studios?

I think I'm one of the few that actually liked the first one.

I still don't know what to think of this though. It'll be a good movie to take my Dad to though.

Ray Stevenson was great in HBO's Rome. This looks...not so great.

I think I'll be more entertained by a repeat viewing of Dolph Lundgren's "Punisher" than I will with this probable piece of crap.

I don't know where all the negativity is coming from - this looks great! He looks like Frank should look and I like the outfit. And New York instead of Tampa, thank god. Some of those images were taken straight from the Bradstreet book.

I liked the first movie a lot. It was clever and action-packed. This just looks like a lot of nonsense. It reminds me of the cheesiness one would find in a movie like Batman and Robin or Starship Troopers 2. lol

Lame...give me a Marvel Studios Punisher and then we'll talk...

I kind of like the trailer UNTIL he was upside down shooting in circles... ?????

Wow. They seem to have forgotten that they're relaunching the Hulk because the first one was crap.

The first Punisher was good, and actually did alright considering the morons released it alongside Kill Bill.

Bring back Thomas Jane already....

:-( I really thought Tom Jane did a good job as the punisher. I could have done with out the goofy neighbors but I guess you needed something to lighten up such a dark tone.

Looks alright. I don't know if I'll see it in the theaters or not. He looks like the PF for sure but I just have the thought of the character the guy played in Rome running through my head.

Back