• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb exc grievous pf!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Shut the ^^^^^k up Donny!
Reaction score
Hey guys, if anyone anywhere in the world has one of these for sale, damaged or mint please let me know, will pay asap.
Pm or e mail me at [email protected]
Thanks

Good luck buddy, been looking for one of these for ages, got the non excl. but I just want that cloak!!!

same here. got the reg from forbidden planet for £90 a while back,
was watching one on e bay from a board member, but forgot to bid on it.... kinda helps on e bay to remember things like that!

same here. got the reg from forbidden planet for £90 a while back,
was watching one on e bay from a board member, but forgot to bid on it.... kinda helps on e bay to remember things like that!

90 :horror:horror wow that's cheap, i just got mine from a fellow member, ex version and yes the cape is definately worht the extra imo

Good luck in your search mate! I have the ex version, and I think the cape accessory is prob THE best "must have" exclusive item to date. Not willing to part with mine tho, just yet ;)

Still looking,
Mista, pm me what you know bddy, as long as its an exclusive then I dont mind, and as long as it is repairable.
Thanks

Still looking,
Mista, pm me what you know bddy, as long as its an exclusive then I dont mind, and as long as it is repairable.
Thanks

i have one which i have displayed from new,the cape has never been displayed and still folded in the plastic bag it came in.

leg was damaged but sideshow sent me a replacement so its in good shape.

down side is i have no idea how to pack this up:google

pm me if interested.

they definately had some instructions for it,
m sill after this piece, looking to pay about $430 shipped max, i also dont mind damaged statues.

Back