Cop joker (not hot toys) asian custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This deserves its own thread though.:D

It looks pretty good and I love how they nailed the open mouth showing the teeth. Usually when done in this scale it turns out not so good.

it looks great and all, but if only the sculptor pulled back on giving him DETAIL, i think it would've been phenomenal. at this point, he/she gave the sculpt TOO many wrinkles/lines. and the paint job feels like it came from tim burton's workshop. in fact, the paint combined with the grittiness of the sculpt, i can't shake that tim burton feeling.

make the sculpt a little smoother, add a little more natural skin tone, and this thing would be perfect.

I'm torn. I agree that there might actually be too much detail in the sculpt but I'm absolutely in awe of that person's talent.

I see no problem with the sculpt. I do not want to think the Joker is just some guy who uses the make-up to scare people, but is frightening without it too. I like how even without it, he is an obvious freak. LOVE IT! It also looks exactly like Ledger. Really well done!

It may look just as good without all the details and scars, but since this is the best police Joker sculpt we have seen, I am really blown away by it.

Went a little overboard with the scarring but otherwise it looks good.

I think the scarring looks fine, just that the rest of the face is a bit rough.

Joker sure does look freakier without the make-up.

it would be awesome if the sculptor make another version with normal Joker hair, you know, like HT's bank robber version so i can buy and pose him like the official movie poster with gun in his right hand hihihihi.....

its a beautiful sculpt the details just need to be softened out a bit i would love to see a JC Hong quality paint job on this head.

i think that is a superb job, looks almost like the heath in the movie except for the pronouned scars. id be more scared of someone who looks like that than the joker.

Sculpt and outfit is pretty nice, I think the head just has a little too much texture or roughness.

That's a really nice custom. That would be cool if Hot Toys made something just like that.

Back