• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Hot Toys TrueType Bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking for bodies only or complete nudes? If complete nudes, would those from HT Military figures do?

Thank You!

Alexei

Are you looking for bodies only or complete nudes? If complete nudes, would those from HT Military figures do?

Thank You!

Alexei

if the HT military figs are the truetype figs, then those will work! when you say complete nudes, do you mean with hands, feet and neck posts? If so, then i'm looking for the whole thing. Let me know! thanks.

yep, all HT figures are truetypes these days.

I have loose bodies (complete body - head, neckpost, body, feet and gloves hands) from 10th Mountain Sniper (not sure who that guy is) and NSW Machine Gunner (Russel Crowe).

Thank You!

Alexei

yep, all HT figures are truetypes these days.

I have loose bodies (complete body - head, neckpost, body, feet and gloves hands) from 10th Mountain Sniper (not sure who that guy is) and NSW Machine Gunner (Russel Crowe).

Thank You!

Alexei

PM sent!!

Back