Medicom Carnage - PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just received this guy and hadn't noticed how tiny the head is! It's a great figure, although I don't know the character much. But I hope not all the Medicom Marvels are going to have such Anime tiny heads.

SSC please make Marvel 12"!

To briefly hijack this thread - -

Hey Azog, how long have you had this title. When I read it I was expecting to see a Russell Crowe avator pop up. Now you need to update your signature - "Are you not entertained!!"

Sorry, first thing that popped into my head :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread - -

Oh yeah, we were waiting for Dave's pics :wacky

oxbeard said:
To briefly hijack this thread - -

Hey Azog, how long have you had this title. When I read it I was expecting to see a Russell Crowe avator pop up. Now you need to update your signature - "Are you not entertained!!"

Sorry, first thing that popped into my head :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread - -

Oh yeah, we were waiting for Dave's pics :wacky

Wow someone finally noticed....:p

Carnage Asada!

carnage2.jpg

carnage1.jpg

carnage3.jpg

Damn that looks cool!
These are just too expensive for me to get them all. I still want that Venom figure they made, he'll go great with the comic Spidey I have on order.
By the way have you seen the Medicom Alien Costume Spider-Man?
lp0824_02_1.jpg

lp0824_02_3.jpg

lp0824_02_2.jpg

Last edited:
I have the regular comic Spidey on order, the black costume doesn't really do anything for me.

AHG IT DOES FOR ME!

MUST HAVE!

must have carnage and venom .. :banghead
thanks a lot guys :sick :pow

:confused:
:peace

Darklord Dave said:
I just received this guy and hadn't noticed how tiny the head is! It's a great figure, although I don't know the character much. But I hope not all the Medicom Marvels are going to have such Anime tiny heads.

SSC please make Marvel 12"!

I'd love that.. And I'm not even a 12" guy.. Hrmmnn, that didnt sound right..

:wacky

Bodie,

Dont downplay your abilities, im sure you know what to do with 12 inches. New helms coming too.

I got Carnage real cheap yesterday (75 Euros incl. shipping - 60 less than retail). I'm quite excited about him and hope nothing breaks... Any advice regarding the figure, except for the obvious overstretching ;)

I'm thinking of doing one of these two poses:

CarnageMedicom5.jpg

CarnageMedicom8.jpg

sold spidey, symbiote and venom comic versions. this is the only one i kept for obvious reasons. it :rock!!!!

I really liked the first batch of comic figures... but the newer ones aren't really doing for me. Maybe comic Spiderman figures translate better to 1/6 than Punisher or Magneto.

Back