• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT James Dean cowboy version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we do have complete Jeames Dean figure for sale. Since you guys need pretty much everything with exception a few parts, I can break it loose for you. However at $100 retail price, all of the loose parts will be rather costly... Any interest?

Thank You!

Alexei

That camera was made as one of those blind boxes sold in Japan if I'm not mistaken. Probably Ebay is your best bet for it...

As for the prices, they are below (calculated it more or less so all of the above requested items sell, if someone backs out I might have to redo them a bit; in any case much cheaper then Ebay).

*hat - $15
*head - $25
body - $20
shirt - $10
jacket - $10
*jeans - $20
belt - $10
*shoes - $10
stand - $3

Thank You!

Alexei

Ashton,

Thanks a lot! Let's wait for lilnoosh to reply if he's interested or not.

Alexei

ah heck, throw in the jeans for me too Alexei. Can you add it to the existing order i just made? i'll paypal you an additinoal 20.

lilnoosh, ashton - PM's sent...

Thank You!

Alexei

Alexei, please give lilnoosh first dibs on the body if he wants it. This wouldn't have been possible if he hadn't started the thread in the first place.

The hat however, I must have :lol

And of course if he takes a pass I'm in for the body. Just keep me updated.

Alexei, please give lilnoosh first dibs on the body if he wants it. This wouldn't have been possible if he hadn't started the thread in the first place.

The hat however, I must have :lol

And of course if he takes a pass I'm in for the body. Just keep me updated.

Ashton,

No need to worry about the body - I can find plain HT TrueType for you:)

Alexei

waiting on lilnoosh to reply if he takes the body... I've got your PM, will reply as soon as I know excatly which way to go...

Btw, when I spoke about bodies, I did not realize that James Dean has that moulded neck. I do not have anymore of these bodies, only regular Truetypes...

Alexei

Back