Vanderstelt ROTK lithograph update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Gang.

Some of you have been asking about my ROTK litho, and you bet, I plan to resume the design work and hopefully begin painting during the Christmas season. I have yet to clear some time away in my schedule, and when I do, I'll be hard at the design aspect of the ROTK litho project. Once I have a satisfactory layout approved, I may show a few sneek peeks for all those who have been asking about this last installment.

By far, the most difficult of the three, so it may take a while before I am happy with my layout design. I'll try to keep everyone posted as to any news!

For now, a good Christmas reminder for anyone that might be interested in any LOTR fine art lithographs!

FOTRad.jpg

TTTad.jpg

A sincere Thank you to all of you that have supported these lithos thus far!
Happy Holidays everyone!

JV

Thanks for the Update Jerry
I really can't wait too see how it turns out
But I know it will be great :D

Yes!!! Was wondering when you'd be able to resume on this. Been waiting for the ROTK so that I can frame both TTT and it all at one time. Thanks for update Jerry.

Believe me, I've been waiting to get back to these lithos for a long time. It's right around the corner now!

JV

Very good to hear Jerry, I can't wait to complete the trifecta!

:monkey5 (and great news about the re-release of CIII Star Wars litho) :monkey3

Great news Jerry, :joy :clap
Thanks for keeping us posted and giving us these incredible Lithos.

I cant wait to see the layout of this one :rock
x :peace

Thanks for the update JV and im sure it will be just as awesome as the previous two.:D

Have a great christmas Jerry.;)

hi Jerry. Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to the 3rd one. I have a spot waiting for it on the wall, next to the first 2.

Thank you everyone.

Just glad to be around the corner from getting back to Middle Earth business;
been doing some Indiana Jones and Star Wars stuff for Topps, which was fun. One bookcover to go, then I'm off to ROTK

I'll keep posting as info comes :D

JV

Back