Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Last edited:

I used the kit you mentioned. I picked up a spare bank robber Joker slick back ahir and made this. I have a wig from ebay on the way that hopefully will work.

I wonder why they don't just include a wig with that kit in the first place. Without that it's clearly incomplete.

I used the kit you mentioned. I picked up a spare bank robber Joker slick back ahir and made this. I have a wig from ebay on the way that hopefully will work.

Very nice bwayne, that is exactly what I plan to do, use a V2 Masked head. My kit is on the way, can't believe all the stuff included: detonator, gun, hands, shoes, file, etc.

Some ref images would be helpful, I'm trying to decide which color wig to get.

heathdoctormaskqs8-1.jpg

I'm leaning towards a reddish brown wig... in some screen caps it seems almost like red hair though...

NurseJoker2.jpg

unwigged...

NurseJoker7.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased this kit the other day along with a truetype body, hand and ankle pegs, and a neck joint. I should be good to go. I'm not too worried about a wig, because for most of the scene he was unwigged anyway. I might pic one up eventually if I find one I like.

I purchased this kit the other day along with a truetype body, hand and ankle pegs, and a neck joint. I should be good to go. I'm not too worried about a wig, because for most of the scene he was unwigged anyway. I might pic one up eventually if I find one I like.

Considering how many versions of this Joker I have (nurse, jail, street battle and the Les Walker version and Bank Robber on the way), I figure a wigged version would be a change of base.

As for the wig color, I had the same problem pjam. Some of the blurry pics look red while others brownish. Tha't why I picked up the wig I did. I was only $10 so, if it is crappy, I can deal.

Considering how many versions of this Joker I have (nurse, jail, street battle and the Les Walker version and Bank Robber on the way), I figure a wigged version would be a change of base.

As for the wig color, I had the same problem pjam. Some of the blurry pics look red while others brownish. Tha't why I picked up the wig I did. I was only $10 so, if it is crappy, I can deal.

Some have been asking about wigs. I'm getting this one, size 4. I believe using their measurement chart, size 4 is correct. I will get either a Carrot or a Golden auburn color, each will look great. I'm leaning carrot though because I think it's cooler, more shocking.

https://www.audreysdolls.com/item.c...1&fieldnames=Monique&subcatID=227&catalogID=5

That wig doesn't look accurate to me at all. Too short, style is off.

Check the Audreydolls Wig link posted on previous page.:D

So, I just picked up a body with pegs and the correct neck post plus a spare BR Masked head. I think if you want a stand alone Nurse Joker that is the way to go. Mine will be wearing the wig.

I may also swap heads for a street detonator Joker from time to time or just use the V1 head. I'm getting the wig tomorrow so I should have a complete custom Nurse Joker with Wig in about a week or so. :blackbat

Last edited:
WHO WANTS A NURSE JOKER WIG?!

I tried to order a Wig with Audreydolls but there is a $25 minimum Order... no exceptions

The wigs are only $10

SO... who ever want to go in on this with me. I need to order at least three wigs to meet the minumum. Your cost will be $12 shipped.

The wig is a Sabrina. The link is below. I believe the right color would be carrot red but they also have a golden auburn which may work. If anyone is interested PM me. It'll go like this. Once I receive funds for at least 2 additional Wig orders, I'll place the order. Once the Wigs arrive, I will send yours to you via 1st class mail. US addy only...

I'm pretty sure the size is a 4. If someone can wrap a tape measure around the masked BR Joker head sculpt just above the ears and measure it, we will have a definitive size confirmation. Most standard 12" heads are around 4 inches. And these wigs have an elastic band so they can stretch a bit.

Anyway, PM me if you want this wig. I think it's the right style, length and color and it's only $12.

Thanks
P

Some have been asking about wigs. I'm getting this one, size 4. I believe using their measurement chart, size 4 is correct. I will get either a Carrot or a Golden auburn color, each will look great. I'm leaning carrot though because I think it's cooler, more shocking.

https://www.audreysdolls.com/item.c...1&fieldnames=Monique&subcatID=227&catalogID=5

Last edited:
Wig Update:

We have one member aboard. So I only need One more Wig Order and we can order the wigs. If I get multiple requests within a day or so I can take care of you as well. Let's see where we are in a couple days.

Back