The ultimate joker !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it really does look alot better with the br head. dont think much of the original one

this figure are just to awsome !
now the wait for harvey but soon I will have INDY PF videos soon as I get it.

watch out for what your doing with your videos man.
My stan winston tribute just got took down. :(:google
Because I used movie footage.
Probably jut FOX though because there retarded.

How can they take down a tribute to a man who made there company millions. :banghead Its just wrong. To do it to anyone who has died is wrong anyway but this is just really wrong. The law works in stupid ways sometimes.
Anway , lets hope they don't do this crap to any of our future videos. :horror:D

Great video man! Without a doubt, regardless of variety of custom, this IS the most amazing sculpt i've ever seen! This IS the best figure of 2008 no doubt!

How can they take down a tribute to a man who made there company millions. :banghead Its just wrong. To do it to anyone who has died is wrong anyway but this is just really wrong. The law works in stupid ways sometimes.
Anway , lets hope they don't do this crap to any of our future videos. :horror:D

Because Fox is run by a greedy dumbass bastard who does nothing but ruin the films, and lives of their fans.

YOU ARE KIDDING ME !!
thats so ^^^^ed up.

MAN !! i have spent thousands of dollars on my movie collection for them to tell me what to do with my ^^^^.

WOW !! that makes me so mad.
your tribute was fantastic in HONOR of a great man. Is not like you where making fun of him and hes family.

WTF !!

whats wrong of fans making a tribute.

so BS.

If they take down my tribute they better give me a better dam good explanation.

WB isnt as strict as Fox is. They'll take the video down if you used BOOTLEG FOOTAGE. Trailers and crap, I dont think they mind. But dont use any scenes from the movie, that isnt in the trailers.

Which is a good reason. They took down my 300 trailer I did because I used the bootleg. So...thats fair IMO.

Fox took down LEGALLY OBTAINED FOOTAGE....which was freaking retarded.

yep , they suck balls alright. They aso took down a quick pred 2 video I made a while back.
It isn't bothering me much though , I think the fact I took the time to make it is what matters.

aw hey nightslade i just commented you on youtube talking about the dbz goku having cracks

Back