Which version of Ewan McGregor in 1/4 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomandshell

So which version of Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan would you like to see Sideshow reproduce in their 1/4 scale line? Episode I, II, or III?
:rollin

if i were to buy one, i'd like an episode 1 obi-wan that could be displayed with darth maul.

re

AOTC...none of that Jedi braid.

BTW, I assume you mean 1/4 scale and NOT 1/3 scale. ;)

Even though it's not exactly Ewan McGregor, I'd prefer a McGregor Obi-Wan in Clone Trooper armor from Star Wars the Clone Wars TV series.
If that doesn't count, I'd like the the AOTC or ROTS version sans stupid Jedi braid.

Of course, they might not be in a rush to have two different Obi-Wan figures. I have heard that they are already working on the Alec Guinness version. Can anyone confirm this with pictures or any reference at all? Thanks.

There are pics of the Guiness head in a thread from many moons ago. He's most likely the next one to be announced.

As for a MacGregor Kenobi - I'd have to say Ep.2 maybe from the Jango battle - but then we all might want him and Anakin from their final battle in ROTS...

I thought the E2 and E3 versions were pretty much the same. I'll have to take a closer look at some ROTS pictures. I may change my mind.

ep 3 without a doubt. i didnt like him without a beard. and the ep2 version wasnt impressive. the 3rd one looked the best for me.

Although he does look the done deal in Rots, "I want Obi-wan to go along side a Qui-Gon Jinn with Darth Maul with interlocking bases making a diorama" the Duel of fates in episode 1 is the best thing to come out of the prequels yet
and the best Light Saber duel.:bow

Although Skywarker vs Kenobi will be good I think.8)

I agree with your Turnis. I want Ep1 "Duel of the Fates" Kenobi to go with Maul and Qui-Gon.

Definitely Ep. 1 to go w/ Maul and Qui-Gon. Have all 3 w/ sabers that light up.:drool Maul's double-blade would look great w/ the light effect. Also, I'm sure you will be able to pose him w/ his hood up or down.

He (Maul) should be a very cool piece, and I hope that SS doesn't take long to get him out.

Back