What large environment should the next figure come with?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we've seen a trend with Belloq and Toht with large items being included with the exclusive versions of the figures. I love this practice as it gives us a chance to get some cool environment pieces.

So figuring they'll continue the practice and the that the large piece doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the character it comes with - what other large items would you want from Raiders or the other films?

Indy in Robes with Map room would be cool although that would go with that figure. It seems to me, they put them with figures that might not sell as well without extras.

Mine Cart!!! (For the Short-Round/Wille 2 pack) :banana
Also I wish to see a Skull for holding Sankara stones with Mola Ram
and Maybe even a Grail selection table thing for Donovan.

Marion should come with a Mutt.

But seriously....she should come with a Well of Souls piece with snakes everywhere.

Skull holding sankara stones

Map room

Well of Souls w/ snakes

Table with selection of grails

are all kinda 'meh'... but

Temple wall with Forrestal or Satipo impaled would be the coolest. :rock

If we're staying with Raiders gotta be Map Room with the little city on the floor. Skull holding the stones from TOD would be a great choice from that film.

So we've seen a trend with Belloq and Toht with large items being included with the exclusive versions of the figures. I love this practice as it gives us a chance to get some cool environment pieces.

So figuring they'll continue the practice and the that the large piece doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the character it comes with - what other large items would you want from Raiders or the other films?

I'd love for this trend to leap into other 1/6 lines... Greedo with a cantina booth (SW) for example, but in terms of the Indy line I'd say the best would be a Henry Jones Sr. with a motorcycle with sidecar.:naughty

When they get to TOD I want each character to come with pieces that interconnect to make this:

Templeofdoom.jpg

Map Room w/ robed Indy would be incredible.

Sir Richard's Tomb from the Venice Catacombs perhaps?

The "Word of God" floor from Last Crusade would be nice.
And I can't imagine that would be too difficult to make.

If they make Indy and Henry Sr. with the motorcycle and sidecar I will buy it in a heartbeat.

I like the idea of either a Well of Souls podium, with snakes on a base.. or the skull with the Shankara stones from TOD. Those two would be very cool.

Also a Map Room would be amazing, even a small bit of map room. :lol

Back