• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow 1:1 Spiderman Bust - International Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
I own the 1:1 Red/Blue Spiderman Bust, but now I'm looking for the 1:1 International Exclusive. PM me if you're interested in parting with one or if you have any leads. It must be in mint condition with the original Sideshow color box. I would prefer the original Sideshow shipper box with it as well, but if it is not available, I still may be interested. Thanks! :cool:

What the hell is so freaking great about this "supposed" version anyways?

What does it even look like? :huh

Jbinny started in with all this right? :rolleyes:

Yeah, Jake had a thread a while back too.

The International Ed. has silver eyes, as opposed to the regular white eyes. A very subtle difference, but nonetheless, a difference. I think the ES is the same as well.

What the hell is so freaking great about this "supposed" version anyways?

What does it even look like? :huh

Jbinny started in with all this right? :rolleyes:

Silver eyes as opposed to white on the U.S. version... there's the difference in this 'supposed' version that actually exists. Try google or the search feature next time instead of making yourself look like an a-- :D

Silver eyes as opposed to white on the U.S. version... there's the difference in this 'supposed' version that actually exists. Try google or the search feature next time instead of making yourself look like an a-- :D

and yet another :lol:lol:lol:lol just making sure you're at the top.

Back