Dear Sideshow, make this figure and I will buy it no questions asked!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
(Post pictures only, except for descriptions pertaining to the figure, such as accessories, edition sizes, and exclusive ideas.. 1 character per post, please!)

eu_bg.jpg

Boss Nass,
Accessories, laughing head
Exclusive, peace ball
ES of 250 ex / 750 reg

Last edited:
I hereby hijack this thread and make it my own. :D

This is the one I'd pick up no questions asked.

CountDookuWallpaper.jpg

I can't see SSC taking on Boss Nass. He would require so much retooling that probably wouldn't translate for use in other figures, the cost would be extremely prohibitive, especially in these days where they can't even sell Capt Antilles.

The Hasbro one will do for me.

(Post pictures only, except for descriptions pertaining to the figure, such as accessories, edition sizes, and exclusive ideas.. 1 character per post, please!)

eu_bg.jpg

Boss Nass,
Accessories, laughing head
Exclusive, peace ball
ES of 250 ex / 750 reg

Mesa think yousa is :sick! Boss Nass?! :yuck

They can't take on Boss Nass with their current way of thinking. They can easily make him a rotocast body, or if they're that daring, put on some mass on their armored body.

Capt. Antilles isn't selling because they're simply making too many. Now they're desperate to move some with their phishing-like sales pitches. It would be sad if they hold the future of this line hostage due to their inability to adapt like Hot Toys.

Anyway, here's a sure crowd pleaser

Cody.jpg

Exclusive sidious hologram / hand
ES 2224 reg / 2005 ex

Last edited:
Okay, here's mine:

sand_people.jpg

TRaider.jpg

Sand People (Tusken Raider™)
Accessories: Authentic Robes, Bandoliers, Gaffi Stick, Long Blaster Rifle, 2 sets of hands (gaffi grip & rifle)
Exclusive: Desert Display stand enviroment
ES of 1000 ex / 3000 reg

And I'd personally rank this one more important than Dooku (which I would also buy, of course). :lecture

now we're talking :rock

They can't take on Boss Nass with their current way of thinking. They can easily make him a rotocast body, or if they're that daring, put on some mass on their armored body.

Capt. Antilles isn't selling because they're simply making too many. Now they're desperate to move some with their phishing-like sales pitches. It would be sad if they hold the future of this line hostage due to their inability to adapt like Hot Toys.

Anyway, here's a sure crowd pleaser

Cody.jpg

Exclusive sidious hologram / hand
ES 2224 reg / 2005 ex

And I'd personally rank this one more important than Dooku (which I would also buy, of course). :lecture

Dooku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sand Person

PIC POSTED LATER

Padawan Anakin
Accessories - Tunic, Boots, Pants, Outer Robe, Belt, Unlit Saber Hilt, Ignited saber hilt, Rebreather & Comlink
Exc - Japoor Snippet
Ex - 1000/3000

I will however buy any and all SW 1/6 releases.

Back