• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green Hulk vs. Spiderman EXCLUSIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
MUST be mint and preferrably undisplayed, but we all know how that goes. Spiderman's fingers must all be intact and never repaired or repainted, plus the lights have to work as well.
Yes, I'm one of those nutjobs who places great monetary value on brown shipping containers with official looking print on them, so the Sideshow shipper is also a must.

PM me if you're interested in selling yours or know someone who is.

MUST be mint and preferrably undisplayed, but we all know how that goes. Spiderman's fingers must all be intact and never repaired or repainted, plus the lights have to work as well.
Yes, I'm one of those nutjobs who places great monetary value on brown shipping containers with official looking print on them, so the Sideshow shipper is also a must.

PM me if you're interested in selling yours or know someone who is.

I am too! :rock I think we're slowly converting the non-believers. :D

Good luck in the search. As always, if I find something, I'll send it your way.

man i can't believe that no one has any of these for sale.:confused:
maybe these are in good homes now, not to be sold anymore.:horror

it doesn't look good for me either since i'm going to need one of these sooner or later also.:banghead

there are a couple on ebay, but they're a bit more than what i'm looking to spend.

yeah i've seen them, i think they'll have them for awhile, since the last ones that sold by auction (with no damage) i recall were somewhere in the $1000 range. and that was before all the sht hit the fan, so to speak.

Back