Thanks to All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
For the best wishes and everything.

And Al Especially :naughty

I still intend on being around for repairs and that when I can,And will still be buying the Odd thing or two from Mikey & Bobby,Just not going crazy and trying to collect everything (Compulsion Overload now Capped).

I did not do to bad in one and half years of collecting I amassed 163/171.
It`s a shame but such is life.Lol

I should have started with the dearest at the time (Balrog was £500-£600),instead of the other way round.

I hope I have made a few friends on this board,and respect each and everyone of you and I Thank you all.

Seems final,but it`s not.Lol

Health must come first for me (Being one of the Older Members)! :eek:

I have closed my Picture Hosting Collection as this will no longer be needed to show off my collection.

Speak soon!

Dassy

I think I speak for us all when I say you are an amazing person Paul,you have made and will continue to make many friends here. :bow

All my best to you now and for the future.:wave

Keep popping in when you can pal.Don't be a stranger.

Shell :D
x

Can't help but feel a bit sad Dassy.

I have been here long enough to see the collection snowball into what it is today. But reality sure can be a pain the ass! :banghead

I don't know anyone that'd offer their services freely to boardmembers - that is absolutely generous of you.

Another 'All the best', you're a great guy!

Well, Dassy it sucks but you gotta get healthy your fun to have around. I do honestly wish you all the best and hope you have a speedy recovery. Hopefully when your back on your feet both health wise and money wise you can start all over again. Either way please don't leave the board.

Take care Dassy, and I also think you should keep your photos up. Even if it's not what's in your collection, they're still damn good photos to look at!

Dassy said:
And Al Especially :naughty

Hey I can give you an even naughtier look :naughty :naughty

Sorry to hear this and hoping all gets better for you!!!

What if anything will you keep, something has to have your fancy???

Sorry to hear about your health problems but I understand completely as I have had a recent go around myself....
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!
Bill
:D

I wish you all the best Dassy. I'm facing some health problems as well so I know it's not fun. Good luck!

transhi

Chicky said:
Sorry, I missed what was going on with Dassy. Can I get a recap?

Chicky

Hey Chicky, :wave

The basic jist is Paul is not very well and has to have a heart operation along with other health problems he has.So, he has reluctantly decided to sell up his entire(virtually the whole line) collection to focus on other matters at this time.

He said he will still be around here from time to time and may keep a few of his favourite pieces but thats it in a nutshell really.

Hope this helps.

shell :D
x

A bit late, but no less in hoping you will have a successful procedure and speedy recovery. As much of a fanatic as I am on these, I never forget that life's priorities must come first. Join us when you can.

Back