• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB....The Dead..opened..loose..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm still trying to sell my babysitter. the red haired one with the green outfit. i'm looking for $65 shipped for her. she has been opened for inspection but she is complete in the box. LMK.

I bought the Spook sitter recently so I'm good to go on her, unless it's a deal. I'll keep your lady in mind though... thanks for lookin out. :D

I think I have one more green scrub doctor left that is a double if you're interested. includes all accessories, box and shipper. Seals have been sliced though.

Mr. Thrifty, how you doing bud? Hey I have an exclusive spooktacular edition corporate spokesman still in the package if you interested....

prices Sirs...I need prices.. :D

I was asking for $70 (plus ship) on my green doctor in my old FS thread, but they seem to be going for a little less on Ebay ($60-65 plus ship). I'll do it for $70 shipped.

I don't want to go any lower, just checked and I paid $72.50 for him.

So $70 shipped. LMK.

Edit: pics available.

Edit 2: or you can buy this one... https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140261922248&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=200274513950&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BIA%26itu%3DIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D42 :lol

Last edited:
Do you have anything hot toys for trade? Maybe a robocop v1 or a predalien. If you do lets work a deal....

pm's returned.. look closely and sell me your dead for cheap.​
.:google

recursive_building.gif
recursive_building.gif
recursive_building.gif

I still have your green 57 and businessman here.

$150 shipped UPS domestic/tracking/insured/PP fees???

Back