• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSW Morgul Lord Warmask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have a War Mask of the Morgul Lord helm from SSW that is a good edition number and has a good finish on it? My girlfriend knocked mine off the shelf twice, finally breaking it, and when I purchased a knew one, it was an extremely high edition number and has a poor, streaky finish. It's a shame, this was one of my favorite collectibles. Does anyone have one for a descent price?

I have one. One of the spikes in the back was repaired. Can't really tell.

If you want it, it's yours. $30 Shipped (as long as your in the US).

Just opened a PM from Fritz. Looks like I may be buying his, but thanks for the offer! I'll let you know how my deal with Fritz goes! Which spike was it that you had repaired in the back. Mine that broke was the back right spike. At first it looked like when she knocked it over it was just smashed inwards... I'll admit that made an otherwise imposing helm look a bit awkward, but then the blunted piece fell off. I've repaired it, but I'd still like one that's in great shape. Well, I'll send a PM your way when I know more from Fritz! Thanks!

No biggy either way. Fritz is top-notch and an old friend of mine from the LOTRG days. So, it's all good.

AK :)

Back