Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear God why...

3049765051_46b4958c0e_o.jpg

3050607970_12bfea3e0b_o.jpg

3049765825_9ec87cc125_o.jpg

3050606002_0ed29263ab_o.jpg

3049769707_5b4dbf3740_o.jpg

It looks like a 50$ figure,and whats tragic is that Medicom charge 170$ for this one,what a big waste.

Everything Hot Toys make is always better than Medicom,so i think Medicom should stick to their style on comic and video games(or whatever else)collectibles.They do make nice Kubricks though.

He's almost looking the same as before:

2596792164_56611e6839.jpg

Now I'm afraid, that the batman is looking as good as in this pic. :sick

Common, we wanna see some batman pics and not crappy-joker-pics :rolleyes:

yikes
this makes me feel really good about not ordering it

one thing that isn't terrible about it: the shoes

look at them, they actually look great, they're weathered and look like they've never been taken off

could be just a trick of the lighting
it looks like a more detailed version of Hot Toys design

So my question is, who in the ^^^^ is that suppose to be? Cuz it doesn't even look like a Joker from a random comic book! :sick

Thank God my foresight is always at an all time high! I said it before and i'll say it again Medicoms garbage should be on TRU shelves.

medicom sucks

Now I don't know if i'd go as far as saying they "suck" I have all 3 Spiderman 3 pieces and love them, sure they are about 11" figs but are also awesome! Some of the video game and star wars pieces are also decent too. I would have to agree when it comes to anything DC related so far, they all suck.

Just sayin is all.

I think they intentionally made all of the characters from the DK line look "cartoony". Batman doesn't look bad, because the translation from cartoony to realistic on his suit is very subtle.

I don't know why, but I'm starting to see Elijah Wood in that second picture. It's the eyes or something...

This is terrible. The jacket looks like rawhide.. I can't see much of it, but the only thing I like on this fig is the shirt. Has the sheen the movie costume shirt did

he's posing like the prince (whatever his name is) in shrek movie.
you know, with the slow motion hair movement :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back