Aliens 1/6 gorman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predatortje

Super Freak
Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR A HEAD FOR A CUSTOM MADE 1/6
LT. GORMAN FROM ALIENS!

THE LIST FOR THE LT. GORMAN HEAD.

1. Predatortje (Myself)
2. Uscmbuzz ?
3. SpawnFan
4. Mudshark
5. BobaMike
6. Ironman1188
7. TigerFeet
8. Space Jockey
9. JediMike71
10. Uscmhicks
11. Darkchylde80
12. Icruise
13. Hammer-nb
14. Moloch
15. Space Jockey (Again)

TODAY PEOPLE WE REACHED 15 !!! 20 - 12 - 2008 !!!

PS.
CHECK THE LT. GORMAN BODY I MADE!
ALSO CHECK OUT MY HICKS, HUDSON, VASQUEZ & APONE PICS IN THIS FORUM!
(RIPLEY, DRAKE PICS WILL FOLLOW SOON)

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing that. I guess no company would be interested in making one - not the most exciting name for one thing - "Gorman".

It's good that you mention the grenade belt, i forgot to mention it.
I'm making the grenade belt. I've enough grenades for it.

I hope to get a nice Gorman head from Chris Howes,
like i said i want a commission with Chris Howes, about Gorman's head
hopefully some other people here like to buy the head of Gorman too.
He will be making 15 of them and then will lower his price.

Last edited:
I might've been wrong about the 30 dollar, that's only the price for the white head of gorman unpainted.

Anyway if we get atleast 15 people who want a gorman head the head will be 20 dollar each.
Please if you want a Gorman head
e-mail me with your SSF nickname & e-mail adress.
so i will make a list and send it to Chris Howes.

Hello Everyone!

$30.00 was pretty close! :D

As some of you know by now, my standard group commission goes like this:

Minimum of 10 people sign up to make it reality. Cost per unpainted resin head is $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the US for up to 4 heads. International shipping is $7.00 for up to 4 heads.

However, I offer a significant discount if we can get a minimum of 15 heads sold. Then I drop the price to $20.00 per head for those who sign up and pay before casting begins. This precast discount gets you the best deal you will ever find for a custom head sculpt of this quality.

And speaking of quality, for those of you who don't know who I am, please read the interview I did for Figures.com. And please check out my website, CHowes.com. Also, take a look at Kuato's amazing paint app on my Dark Knight Jokers here.

Briefly, I'm a professional Toy Designer and Sculptor with nearly 20 years of experience working on many high profile properties such as Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Austin Powers, and many many others. My work has appeared in motion pictures and on T.V. and is collected by folks the world over. And now I strive to provide the highest quality pro work to the custom world.

As with all my commissions, it's important to me that you have a say in it's creation. I want to hear from all of you during the process. Take a good look with a critical eye and let me know what you think, what you see. Be honest! With your help we can make this the best sculpt it can be! :D

Once we make the minimum number of 10 folks committed to buy, I'll ask that you send me an official order email to with the subject "Gorman". Include your screen name, real name, shipping address, how many copies of heads you want, if you want the neck drilled ($5.00 extra), and if you want it painted (fee TBD based on who the painter is).

I'll see if Kuato will be willing to paint these for us if he has space in his schedule. If he can't we'll line up another excellent painter.

My PayPal address is also , but please hold off making payments until we get at least the minimum of 10.

Thanks!

Nice Post Chris!
I hope we can get this working.

I bet we get enough folks signed on! Especially since if this works out I will be sculpting more Aliens head sculpts, Ripley, Newt, etc.

An interesting fact: I was once offered the management position over the Aliens line at Kenner Toys/ Hasbro Toy Group. I turned it down.... sometimes I regret that decision. But Hasbro closed up shop in Cincinnati and destroyed Kenner a few years later and I either would have had to move to Pawtucket , RI or quit. Ah, well. :rolleyes:

Nice, well maybe it's better this way?
Otherwise you would've lost your job back then.

Well i'd love to see a Newt, Ripley, Drake & Vasquez head.

But First Lt. Gorman folks!

Great idea starting this thread, Predatortje. I'm definitely interested in a Gorman head sculpt. There are still a few other marines that need heads, too. I'd actually like to have the all of the missing characters, including that weasel, Carter (dogmeat) Burke. :rock

If you're starting a list for Gorman, please add my name. Thanks.

Back