• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Hot Toys True Type wrist peg, white, black, Asian I don't %#$$#%%in' care :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragacin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hiyo,
I JUST got my Batman TDK new suit version today and by God if the wrist peg broke immediately :banghead :cuss. So, while I patiently wait for my dealer to hear back from Hot Toys about a replacement, old Batsy is hiding his right arm under the cape to disguise the embarrassment of not having a right hand. So, gathered bretheren, do ya have one spare peg in ANY skin tone you could spare? Please let me know.

Thanks
Don B.

I pm'd you but I figured I'd post this here as well, maybe someone knows if the peg is right -

handpeg.jpg

I really wish Hot Toys would include the wrist peg with every hand like Sideshow is doing with the Pro body hands. Hopefully Hot Toys will catch on.

I'm sorry, but that isn't cheap. That is almost half the price of a nude True Type! These should be $1 a pair at the most.

I agree. $14 after shipping for a tiny plastic peg that cost 1 cent to make is completely riduculous. Especially for a little peg that's designed to break, and when it does break, the one cent part makes a $175 dollar figure USELESS. For $175 I think they can afford to toss in an extra 25 cents worth of wrist pegs.

Don,
Your replacement peg is leaving HK with our order of HT British Military Figures. So it should be here later this week (unless turkey day delays it) or early the following week!! No sweat Hot Toys was cool about getting us the replacement once we sent them the pictures.
Joe

Back