• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Grey Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had one, sold it and boy do I regret it. Must be in mint condition with both the art and shipping boxes in good shape. I'd like to find one that hasn't been displayed, but I'm open to everything.

Also, I have a mint exclusive Cap vs. Red Skull diorama and an unopened exclusive Thor PF that I'd be willing to trade to offset the price.

PM me if you're interested in working out a deal.

Had one, sold it and boy do I regret it. Must be in mint condition with both the art and shipping boxes in good shape. I'd like to find one that hasn't been displayed, but I'm open to everything.

Also, I have a mint exclusive Cap vs. Red Skull diorama and an unopened exclusive Thor PF that I'd be willing to trade to offset the price.

PM me if you're interested in working out a deal.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the shipping box a very important component when buying PF's. I don't think I own any Sideshow pieces without their original shippers.

Good luck with your search. I'm getting ready to join the market in search for one as well. (Probably after the holidays though.)

If I really want a piece bad enough, I'll settle for a naked art box, but for the most part it's pretty important. Not only is it part of the original packaging, but it keeps the pretty box from getting roughed up when it's getting moved around.

Wow, that shipping box is going to get torn up no matter where it is sent since it's so large.

*Hugs Grey Hulk signed and sketched by Andy*

Picture this, I just sent Quadcent my "sample" Grey Hulk in its original shipper box that was inside a larger outer box for extra protection.

Picture this, I just sent Quadcent my "sample" Grey Hulk in its original shipper box that was inside a larger outer box for extra protection.

i'll let you know how the boxes look when i get it.:lol
probably won't have a mark on them.

christies, that must have been huge!!!!!!!!

That's because you're one of the view seller's who know how to ship PFs out! :rock :rock :rock

Wow, that shipping box is going to get torn up no matter where it is sent since it's so large.

*Hugs Grey Hulk signed and sketched by Andy*

Torn up or not, it raises the value of the piece tremendously in my opinion (as in I'll pay an extra $100 or $200 for a grail piece that still has it.) :D

Especially with the few high-end PF's that I've sold, I can name a handful of buyers that emailed me and asked if I still had it.

actually out of the 3 hulks and 3 THings that i've recieved, the shipping boxes are all in pretty good condition. even the thor's made it in good shape, mind you they're alot lighter.

Back