If you have Cancelled Mundi & RFT why was that?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why the Cancellation

• Too much shipping at the same time

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Don't really want the figure after all

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Current Economic Climate

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • To pick them up cheaper down the line

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
No cancellation here... although if I were to cancel anyone it would be the trooper. And that would be to save a few $$$ from a retailer.

you Star Wars people need to stop canceling stuff.
Yo uneed to keep buying it up like hot cakes to help finance the cool lines like UniMonsters & Conan ... :monkey1

I'm out of the 12" line. I'll be selling my current figs off slowly over the next couple months to help pay for all the expensive ^^^^ coming.

Ki Adi I cancelled because I have a lot of Jedi at the moment, and can't afford him with all the other awesome stuff coming out right now. I hope to pick him up later once things have settled down.

RFT is still coming, though :rock

Mundi got the axe because there's too much other stuff from HT that I want to get and he just doesn't look good enough to spend the cash on.

Sucks because at this point you won't get ^^^^ for a lot of them...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I had a hell of a time selling all mine. Took some losses on most of them, but was lucky to sell to people who bought multiples which minimized losses on some.

Canceled mine b/c I'm out of the Star Wars 1:6 line. Only thing I have coming is Vader, and that's it.

Ditto: At least the SS 1:6 line. I'm not impressed with sculpts, paint, figure selections, quality etc.

HT raised the bar of expectations and investing the cash into these figs, I want to feel I got my $$$$ worth.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I had a hell of a time selling all mine. Took some losses on most of them, but was lucky to sell to people who bought multiples which minimized losses on some.

Same here, in the end I took a few hits/losses.

But are they really losses if you lose all interest in the figures? I look at it as breaking even. :lol

Passed on the cone-head, though. I would pick him up cheaper later on. That's the only way I would add him to the collection.

The Rebel Trooper looks sweet. Tough to cancel.

I know I can get it cheaper down the line. Besides, buying a house this month so monies are pretty tight.

Back