Sideshow's Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
So now that we have seen Medicom's, what features would you like to see Sideshow add to theirs? Personally, I would like to see additional hands for more potential poses like this:
ko_royal_guard.jpg

gg_royal_guard_bust.jpg

I would also like to see an unmasked head that is like the illustrations of EU. Can anyone find a photo of that?

I just want them to look and stand like this. This is how they are in the films, and that how I want them. I don't need any stupid extra eu crap. I don't care if they are on the buck and don't need extra hands.

royal_guard.jpg

Last edited:
I just want them to look and stand like this. This is how they are in the films, and that how I want them. I don't need any stupid extra eu crap. I don't care if they are on the buck and don't need extra hands.

RoyalGuard17.jpg

Sounds like all you need is the Medicom.

Is there a way to add a poll after posting a thread?

Last edited:
I would like to see the double headed vibro blade used by the guy who was in the EU poll i.e. make the Royal Guard able to double as that guy... and then a Con Special being the inverted colours for the Shadow Guard.

While not accurate, I love the concept of red stormtrooper armor under the robes. I've got a custom I'm attempting to do this with using Marmit armor and a Hasbro Guard.

I think in comparison, this is a relatively easy to make figure. Would love to see a SS Royal guard soon. Btw is there any difference between ROTJ and ROTS guards?

Last edited:
Another figure (like Stormies) I'd probably get two off... but only if the Emperor came with his throne :lecture

I think extra hands would be important, don't need a removable mask as you never saw that in the films.

I'd consider getting a SS version especially if they do the Emperor with throne.

Not sure if I'd get the EU version but not cause I'm an EU hater.

It's funny. Everyone's giving Sideshow crap about the Utapau and saying "even Hasbro got it right." I guess one could argue the same case here with Medicom. It would be another opportunity for Sideshow to give us a better figure at a lower cost (like they did with Indy).

Last edited:
I think in comparison, this is a relatively easy to make figure. Would love to see a SS Royal guard soon. Btw is there any difference between ROTJ and ROTS guards?

If I remember correctly the ROTS Royal Guards have the red robe opened on both sides and ROTJ only on the right side. Correct me if i'm wrong.

clev·er
Pronunciation: \ˈkle-vər\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English cliver, perhaps of Scandinavian origin; akin to Danish dialect kløver alert, skillful
Date: circa 1595
1 a: skillful or adroit in using the hands or body : nimble <clever fingers> b: mentally quick and resourceful <a clever young lawyer>
2: marked by wit or ingenuity <a clever solution> <a clever idea>

Back