The Spirit/Octopus 1/6 figures by HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So according to ToysREvil
Hot toys might release these 2 in 1/6 scale,
if so, we might get a great headsculpt of Samuel L. Jackson and upgrade our Mace Windu figures!!
Wohooo!!

3040751671_4671e553f5_o.jpg

I'm not even a big fan of The Spirit but he would make a cool figure.

Plus, with all of the smoking broads in that movie it could help HT launch that "hot angel" line.

I assume HT isn't making an actual announcement because they're waiting to see how the film does. And it's going to TANK. So I can't see us getting these figures - heck, I'd buy them and I expect to hate the movie.

I assume HT isn't making an actual announcement because they're waiting to see how the film does. And it's going to TANK. So I can't see us getting these figures - heck, I'd buy them and I expect to hate the movie.

This one ring any bells?

080408ol003_1.jpg

Not saying the movie won't suck (who knows?) but we may actually see figures from it.

Either way, I honestly couldn't give a s@#$ :lol

Guess I'm out of the loop... didn't even realize there was going to be a Spirit movie, but that explains why Mezco is making one :lol

This one ring any bells?

080408ol003_1.jpg

Not saying the movie won't suck (who knows?) but we may actually see figures from it.

Either way, I honestly couldn't give a s@#$ :lol

Medicom probably sold enough to the Asian market to make it worthwhile. And HT could release them even with a poorly performing film. I hope they do.

Well...no wonder why they didnt release that....gross!

Also, I may or may not get any Spirit toys. All depends on the film, which I think looks freakin fun.

Speed Racer is one of the most underrated movies of the year,
I personally enjoyed it a lot, didn't love it, but definitely better than
the Mummy 3, 10,000 B.C., The Eye, Jumper, and that P.O.S. called Wanted...
Spirit looks like a lot of fun,
we'll see!

Wanted ruled so much its not even funny.

Speed Racer was sweet as well. Totally underrated. However, it needs an hour cut out of it. I didnt need to be 2 hours long.

The only reason I hope this is true is because it would hopefully mean HT doing figures for Sin City 2. I would love to have a HT Marv figure.

I agree and I'm a huge Spirit fan. :monkey2

Great character, but if this movie is anything like the trailer presents it to be...this movie will suck. It's nothing like the character that I've been reading for years.

This looks and sounds more like Sin City 2 than the Spirit.

I can understand that - but in comics, blue usually indicates black hilights. Would you want to see Michael Keaton, or even Bale, running around in light blue and gray Batman armor? Still, they could have given the movie Spirit a blue shirt, just as a nod.

Last edited:
Its just like if Frank Miller decided to do a one off comic run of The Spirit. Its his version of Will Eisner's The Spirt. Paying respect to the series, and adding his own style.

Judging by Hot Toys' ties with Milk magazine I think this pretty much confirms it. Also I posted about this months ago....it appears that the Hot Toys Hellboy figures will debut soon too.

No interest at all in "The Spirit" whatsoever........

Judging by Hot Toys' ties with Milk magazine I think this pretty much confirms it. Also I posted about this months ago....it appears that the Hot Toys Hellboy figures will debut soon too.

No interest at all in "The Spirit" whatsoever........

I can't wait to see Hellboy! That I'm definitely interested in.

Back