• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Indiana Jones Hasbro 12" figure sticker for 1:6 scale Ark Of The Covenant!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for THREE stickers from the Indiana Jones Hasbro 12" figures for redemption for the mail-away 1:6 scale Ark Of The Covenant.

Does anyone have three of those stickers they'd want to sell? I already have one sticker from the Mutt Williams 12" Hasbro figure. I need three more. Please post here or send me a PM. Thanks! I'll be VERY grateful to anyone that can and will help me out with this. :bow :D

Re: WTB-Indiana Jones Hasbro 12" figure sticker for 1:6 scale Ark Of The Covenant!

PM sent to you Josh. I hope we can work something out. Thanks for your reply! :D

Re: WTB-Indiana Jones Hasbro 12" figure sticker for 1:6 scale Ark Of The Covenant!

Thanks Josh for mailing those two you have! :clap

Now I just need ONE more sticker. Anyone have one they don't want, or need? Please send me a PM if you do.

Thanks again!

Back