Jim Lee Batman....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Fenix v.2.0 over at statueforum is painting my 1/4 scale Jim Lee Batman for me this weekend so hopefully I'll have the finished product to show you guys next week. Here's some unpainted shots posted for scale.

34pgx6w.jpg

jh5854.jpg

Last edited:
Just wondering. I know Lee worked with Frank Miller. Is Lee's Batman based on Millers version from The Return of the Dark Knight? He has the same look.

thanks
siquisiri

No, Lee hasn't worked with Miller up until this past year with the All Star series. The art is still all based on his rendition of Batman. Miller's Bats looks a lot different.

It's really coming good. Very nice statue - but that's not the finished render right?

the sculpt looks great so far. Once it's finished be sure to post some pictures of it

So far it looks really great! Please pass along to him that he's doing a great job & that I can't wait to see the finished product! So, please be sure to post some pics of it after it's painted ( don't torture us, ha ha! ).

Latest update....

t4za7t.jpg

2h2le8y.jpg

Looks awesome from the waist up, but from the waist down the sculpt looks a little soft (just went back and looked at the unpainted pic, and it seems that it is an issue with the sculpt that the paint is just bringing out even more). It could be that it's accurate to the artist's style (have never actually read a Batman comic!) but the legs don't seem to have anywhere near the detail or complexity as the upper body. Or maybe Bats has just spent too much time working his upper body at the gym and neglected his legs :lol

Back