Sovereign Scarecrow kit: Order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
To refresh, this is a "kit". It will included the straight jacket, removable mask, TWO headsculpts; one with styled hair and one with messy flat hair to go with the mask. The heads are interchangable with balljoint neck. The kit will also include a spare neck for you to mount on another body. The kit actually works out to be FOUR figures in one: Scarecrow in straightjacket with mask or without. You could match him to the escape scene in BB without the mask. Use the other neck with a business suit and you could have either a Scarecrow in a suit, or a Dr. Crane. Not bad options from just a kit :banana

FULL KIT: (detailed above) ........................$100.00
BASIC KIT: (straight jacket & mask only) ......$45.00

I'll be sending out payment requests tonight. The first sets will start shipping the second week of December. That will give me two good weeks to get some of our other projects caught up.

bmsc10.jpg

bmsc12.jpg

bmsc13.jpg

bmsc14.jpg

bmsc4.jpg

bmsc6.jpg

bmsc7.jpg

bmsc9.jpg

THE LIST:

zahal (basic kit)
phoenixrm77 (full kit)
galactiboy (basic kit)
blindvoyeur (?)
calvarenga (basic kit)
cerealkeller (full kit)
kinggrayskull (full kit)
bonehead15 (full kit x 2)
muzzy
stupotnoodle
trebor
thrustmaster
the mike
buttmunch
devil666
irishjedi

Last edited:
Re: Sovereign Scarecrow kit: preview

wow looks amazing.. think we can get a frontal shot of the mask? btw is it me or does it seem just a wee bit on the big side?

Sold, I'm in!! Very Nice. The head looks awesome, but it does look big though. Is that a sculpted Mask or removable?

wow looks amazing.. think we can get a frontal shot of the mask? btw is it me or does it seem just a wee bit on the big side?

It's a bit large, on purpose. This will be a removeable latex rubber mask. When you're sculpting for latex, you have to compensate for slight shrinkage. If you place a cured latex cast back in the mold you'll see a 1/16" to 1/8" gap around it. I'll have better mask photos tomorrow, hopefully. I didn't want to show it much here, as it wasn't quite finished in those shots. Just wanted to give a decent idea of what the kit would look like to let everyone know the project wasn't dead.

Awesome, thanks for the info and look forward to the final piece.

Looking promising! Definitely interested. As for the zipper, it's a bit hard to tell without a full body shot from behind, but I think maybe it looks a bit too much like you put a normal scale zipper on a 1/6 scale object, if you get what I'm saying. I understand where you're coming from with the whole "meanness" aspect but personally I think I'd prefer the zipper to be concealed, like in the movie.

Same here with the zipper, I think concealment might be best.

Looking promising! Definitely interested. As for the zipper, it's a bit hard to tell without a full body shot from behind, but I think maybe it looks a bit too much like you put a normal scale zipper on a 1/6 scale object, if you get what I'm saying. I understand where you're coming from with the whole "meanness" aspect but personally I think I'd prefer the zipper to be concealed, like in the movie.

Yeah.. in real life the part you hold to zip would be the size of a normal adult forearm. And that's HUGE!!! Everything else looks good so far though man. When will you divulge pricing, etc?

that thing looks good.

looks amazing! but i hear with the above comments that the zipper looks really big. can you post another pic of the back, but take a wider shot so we can see the zipper in the context of the entire figure?

looks amazing! but i hear with the above comments that the zipper looks really big. can you post another pic of the back, but take a wider shot so we can see the zipper in the context of the entire figure?

scarecrow6.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop5.jpg

It looks great. I would say hidden zipper too.

hey great work !!!!!
Maybe the straightjacket is a little tight! In the ref pics i think it's a bit more loose!
Have you checked my custom shawn? Can you tell me what you think!
thx

Ref Pics.. Originally provided by Wor-Gar... and posted by Yours Truly...

Scarecrowoutfitprop8.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop6.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop1.jpg

scarecrowpics1.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop3.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop4.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop5.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop7.jpg

Scarecrowoutfitprop2.jpg

Screen Grab provided by DekDave

scarecrowpics3.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice preview, Shawn... very nice.

I also agree that the zipper should be concealed by stormflap.

Questions:

1) Will the restraint straps have the holes/ringlets in the belts with buckles?

2) Are you going to add the two large brown straps connected to his sleeves (the ones crossed on his chest over his shoulders)? **

3) Will the straitjacket be baggy enough to put over a Dragon/HT figure while wearing shirt, tie and jacket underneath?

4) Will the sculpt include the Scarecrow's signature noose around his neck?

** Here's pics of the brown straps on the outfit (I PD'd arrows because they're hard to see, that's why they're often missed):

scarecrowstrap2.jpg

scarecrowstrap1.jpg

Last edited:

I can confirm the noose will be included...

As for the brown straps (heavier thick leather restraints) they are indeed part of the outfit. I didn't realize this until a few days ago. I will try to post up a screen grab soon but Scarecrow does indeed wear them in Arkham, they were used like a belt, wrapped across his mid section to bind his arms in...

Last edited:
Back