DC Direct 13" Golden Age Flash!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
BBTS has this up for preorder! I hope they make more JSA members. I would love to see a Alan Scott Green Lantern...please!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC10749&mode=retail&picture=out

DCC10749.jpg

Awesome! I hope Alan Scott (GA Green Lantern) is close behind! Any maybe, just maybe, DCD can invest their resources into tooling wings for both a SA and GA Hawkman!

I think Alan Scott is a given, but I do hope they do the rest - Dr. Fate would be killer!

Golden Age/Silver Age JSA Hourman, Dr Fate, Dr. Midnite, Green Lantern, Starman, and Wildcat to go along with Flash and Black Canary and I'll be a pretty happy guy. Hawkman would really be icing on the cake.
And you know, a Vandal Savage wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I would seriously freak out if they have us Dr. Fate.

9753_400x600.jpg

fike1.gif

drfate22.jpg

I wouldn't mind an FA Batman and Superman as well. Lord help my wallet if we got a 13" Hawkman...

I would love a Dr. Fate and a Golden Age Green Lantern. Also, I really like the idea of an Alex Ross inspired line. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I think it'd be cool.

Supposedly the whole 13" line is inspired by Alex Ross - or at least he's a consultant for it.

Supposedly the whole 13" line is inspired by Alex Ross - or at least he's a consultant for it.
Doesn't show too much in the sculpts, IMO. I love the JSA, but this Flash isn't doing it for me. However, I would buy an Hourman or Dr. Mid Nite in a second.

Regarding Flashes, I'm surprised we get Jay before a Perez-era Kid Flash. I remember reading that they were excited with what they could do with the "teen" Robin body, but I don't think any other teens have been announced since.

Regarding Flashes, I'm surprised we get Jay before a Perez-era Kid Flash. I remember reading that they were excited with what they could do with the "teen" Robin body, but I don't think any other teens have been announced since.

I've been wondering about the teen body myself. Robin was released way back in February and we haven't got another teen announcement. Kid Flash would be an awesome addition to the Flash family. And then where oh where is AquaLad? :wacky

Looks good to me. I'll be picking one up.

Is Ross really a consultant for the line? The Superman doesn't look too much like Ross' version of Superman. Also all the figures in the line have the same body, which is something that Ross avoids. That is Ross draws different bodies for different characters.

I believe originally Ross consulted when the line was being developed especially with the first Superman. I doubt he is still doing this as JBElliott pointed out it goes against Ross's anal nature for variety in his heroes.

Got this guy today from Andy, thanks Andy!

It looks like there is actually skin texture in the sculpt to try compete with the more realistic HT type sculpts. The color is a little off compared to the neck unfortunately. The only real bad thing is that the helmet has a pretty good scrape in it and is pretty scratched. Guess it makes it look realistic.

Looking at the lower half of the costume, it would be perfect match in color and look for a Captain America custom....

p1030426f.jpg

p1030417.jpg

p1030434.jpg

p1030429.jpg

p1030432j.jpg

Back