• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green Goblin LSB Question...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get a GG LSB in the near future, and I have an opportunity to get one for $105. Does that sounds like a good price right now for this bust or does it seem like I'd be able to get one cheaper? Just curious what everyone thinks. I'm a huge Goblin fan and I've been waiting to get this for some time, but I didn't know if I could find one cheaper. The price sounded good to me.

$105 and your still here????? shipped or not, that's half price, i'd buy it.

can't see any lsb getting any cheaper than that. imo

I'm hoping to get a GG LSB in the near future, and I have an opportunity to get one for $105. Does that sounds like a good price right now for this bust or does it seem like I'd be able to get one cheaper? Just curious what everyone thinks. I'm a huge Goblin fan and I've been waiting to get this for some time, but I didn't know if I could find one cheaper. The price sounded good to me.

Damn, ANY LSB at $105 is a steal... Congrats!

Back