• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Lurtz PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm offering a pretty decent trade for an exclusive Lurtz PF in NEW/SEALED/UNDISPLAYED condition.

I have both an Exclusive Thor PF and a faux bronze Eagle vs. Fell Beast diorama that I'd be willing to trade for Lurtz that is still sealed in its original shipper. All I request is that you cover shipping.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't make an offer like this, but this is going to be a Christmas gift to be paired with an exclusive Aragorn for my equally nerdy old man, that's why it needs to be sealed in the shipper. Lurtz vs. Aragorn was his favorite part of the Fellowship, he's the one who got me started reading the LOTR, and he always comments on how much he loves my PF, so this will be the gift of all gifts
I have one of my own sitting on my computer desk and quite honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up on finding exactly what I want, but PM me if you have one.

Pretty generous offer there Jake. And, very nice of you to do for you Dad.

Good luck on the hunt bro. :wave

Pretty generous offer there Jake. And, very nice of you to do for you Dad.

Good luck on the hunt bro. :wave

Yup, my mom and dad have done quite a bit for me, especially in the last few years, so I figure both are getting a little extra this year. I figure sealed is the best choice for a gift, so I'm willing to pay.

If I can't find a sealed exclusive, I might settle for a regular, but he kinda likes the bow. Either way he'll love it.

great idea and gift man, he'll love his lurtz. i know mine will always be near the center of my collection. it's actually one of my wifes faves also. it's even in the bedroom:confused::confused:

good luck finding a sealed one. you know how it is, even when they say it is, usaully it's been opened at some point.

Back