Do you wish Hot Toys would take up where SS left off?(12in)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should HT take over if they could?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the LOTR 12in line? Or perhaps start a new??

I gotta say yes. SS gave us some great figures and i'm happy with em, but HT could and would do so much more. I don't think this will happen just a question.

id love HT to do it. but personally i wouldnt mind seeing any company take up the line. even if it was someone like DID at least we'd get a good base figure to tune up with some customizing.

Yes!

The line must not end. The denizens of Middle Earth must be made in 1/6th scale.*

*Including Treebeard! (The Jabba of the LOTR 12" line!)

HT is the only other company that could do it and the only company that could take on Tree Beard, Cave Trolls and the like.

HT wouldn't exclude them, they know better. I say from left off in loose terms. I think we all know really, what HT would do.

i think its inevitable that we will see a 12" lotr line return once the filthy hobbitses comes out. my bet is hot toys will be doing it. also probably see redone aragorn, legolas, gimli ..the lot! so in the meantime i will enjoy buying my select goodies now and take comfort in the fact that my wallet will take a rest and my lotr line will be spread out over a long haul.

Yeah, we cannot trust either company to follow through with the lines they start. Unfortunate indeed.

Back