• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sam and Bill Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keano

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am desperately looking for one Sam and Bill statue.

Can anyone help ?

:banana :banana :banana

Send me a PM or mail to [email protected] for offers

Please help

Last edited:
Sam and Bill

Has anyone a mint Sam and Bill figure as I will only buy this figure without any flaws !

please pm me

Let me get back to you. I see you posted twice in a row so you seem to really want one and I remember hearing of a source a little while ago.
:banana

I'm sorry Keano to inform that the person who had a Sam and Bill told me earlier that it was sold. I just couldn't remember what I was told about it, I had to come back to my appartment to check my downloaded email.

Good luck on your search.

Go to ebay if you really want one bad enough.

Does anyone in the UK want to sell a perfect Sam and Bill figure to me ?

I am really looking for one of these.

Please feel free to send me a private message or send an e-mail to: [email protected]

A little suggestion: Give a range of how much you are willing to pay and you might find sellers... who may originally not one. :wacky

Got Them !!!

This post can be closed as I got my Sam and Bill statue today from a great seller in France.

Great piece !!!

:banana :banana :banana

HURRAY!

I'm glad you got one, your desire for it really showed. I really wanted an Aragorn son of Arathorn statue and I was so happy the day I finally got mine. :banana

It is always great to get some poly in the house !

Especially the pieces we admire most but are the hardest ones to get !!!

Glad to hear you finally found one!

Do we admire them more because they are the hardest to get? No need to answer it's just that I find myself asking...well myself that question.

Back