The Noble Collection The Dark Knight Props!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How will the mask turn out though? That's just the mask from the film photoshoped in.

NN4649P.jpg

Is that for your cocaine? :lol

I'm going to order the bank robbery mask too, but i'm not too familiar with noble and how the final version will come out. I hope there's some more images or something before I place an order for it.

Also, the Bankrobber mask's product photo is a photoshop of this is picture... That's just dodgy business practice, get you to pre-order a product judging an image that actually photoshopped from a film still! Watch out for that! :mad:

Look, you see the lighting pattern is exactly the same on the mask in all 3 pictures... San some contrast and brightness changes in all 3 pictures....

tdk-imax-joker-mask_1196926281.jpg

NN4641C.jpg
NN4641P.jpg

Also, the Bankrobber mask's product photo is a photoshop of this is picture... That's just dodgy business practice, get you to pre-order a product judging an image that actually photoshopped from a film still! Watch out for that! :mad:

Look, you see the lighting pattern is exactly the same on the mask in all 3 pictures... San some contrast and brightness changes in all 3 pictures....

tdk-imax-joker-mask_1196926281.jpg

NN4641C.jpg
NN4641P.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on this. I have to agree that it is pretty dodgy practice.

Done alot of business with Nobel. My garandaughter is a big Harry Potter fan and I bought quite a few items from them. Never had a problem. Bought some wands and some jewlery. Good quality items

Back