Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WetaWork

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=73181&type=store#jpgs

73181.jpg

SPECIAL OFFER FOR FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS
The first 100 pcs of the book will be signed by both the author (Peter Bracke), the Friday the 13th series creator (Sean Cunningham) and recieve a 25th Anniversary Jason Mask Keychain.

I just placed an order.

Yes but Sideshow is offering the version that is sold out on the Crystal Lake webpage for $10 cheaper and you get that badass keychain! :google

And...

It has the signatures of both the author and the franchise creator. Thats different than just the author.

13th

Darn! Chris, I wish you guys had offered the one with all the sigs! Now that would have been awesome! Anyway, my order is in! :joy

grant666uk said:
Got my order in. Looks very nice. Is everyone getting hit with $21 P&P. Seems a little steep for a book ? :horror

No, my est shipping was $8.92

grant666uk said:
Got my order in. Looks very nice. Is everyone getting hit with $21 P&P. Seems a little steep for a book ? :horror

huh... how you like this: Ship (Est.): $29.94... And on top of that i have to pay the 17,5 % VAT taxes... That's nearly 80 bucks in total. Yes... for that price i could have bought the "signature galore" version, if i'd known it was for sale, that is.

knewby said:
Yes but Sideshow is offering the version that is sold out on the Crystal Lake webpage for $10 cheaper and you get that badass keychain! :google

Exactly why I placed my order. I'm just saying that people might think there aren't any other autographed copies outside of the 100 that sideshow is selling. :peace

The signed version available on the Crystal Lake site (nicely provided by WetaWork...thanks by the way) only has the author's signature. Sideshow gives you the chance for the copy to be signed by the author and the Creator of Friday the 13th......I managed to order the mega-signed version a few weeks ago.....lookin' forward to it. Here is what the mega version had for signatures......Larry

{{{Crystal Lake Memories - Silver Anniversary Limited Hardcover Edition
Item Price:$ 74.95

SOLD OUT! - WE'RE SORRY, THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Autographed by series creator Sean S. Cunningham, composer Harry Manfredini, director Tom McLoughlin (Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives), actors Amy Steel ("Ginny Field," Friday the 13th Part 2), Larry Zerner ("Shelly," Friday the 13th Part 3), Nancy McLoughlin ("Lizbeth," (Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives), Kevin Blair Spirtas ("Nick," (Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood), Bill Butler ("Michael," (Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood), John LeMay ("Steve Freeman," Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday and "Ryan Dallion," Friday the 13th: The Series) and Erin Gray ("Diana Kimball," (Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday), and author Peter M. Bracke.}}

I just ordered the book,I hope I'm one of the first hundred!And I hope that it comes out in time for me to Screamfest 2005,where I can get it signed by Besty Palmer,Warren Gillette,Steve Dash,Stu Charno,Corey Feldman,and Tom Savini.That would be sweet,but I don't think it will happen,since the con is the 15th and 16th,but who knows.

BDboystoys said:
I WANT I WANT!!! how long do you think it will be available for? Im trying to save for a figure atm.

I think it is already to late buddy. When I clicked on the link in the newsletter today, i got the "SORRY! There are currently no products matching your criteria" message. So, either the 100 books are already gone, or there is a technical problem...

I hope they're still on schedule to release this in October.

I hope they're still on schedule to release this in October.

Has anyone received notice from Sideshow saying that this book will still be shipping this month? I hope we get it before Halloween.

I ordered from Amazon for $26 shipped since I missed out on the keychain version. :)

Here is the latest update regarding the book. I have no idea if Sideshow will get their allocation later also. This is the email I got from the publisher in regards to my pre-order with them................Larry

"Greetings from Sparkplug Press

Your order will be shipped on Friday, October 21, 2005. You will
receive one final email notification once your order has been sent.

Please note that due to the unforeseen level of demand for Crystal Lake
Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th, we have had to
postpone the RETAIL street date for the book until November 21, 2005.
As we value the loyal fans who have shown such enthusiasm and support
for Crystal Lake Memories, we are honoring all pre-orders placed via
our website. You will now be receiving your signed copy of the book one
month in advance of the general public! This is our way of saying thank
you for your order.

Sincerely,

Crystal Lake Memories
Support Team"

Aren't they doing a special event for this sometime in October? That's going to be kind of difficult if the book isn't out until November.

Darklord Dave said:
Aren't they doing a special event for this sometime in October? That's going to be kind of difficult if the book isn't out until November.

I was thinking the same thing Dave. Will be very interesting indeed.

COME JOIN US AT SCREAMFEST IN LOS ANGELES!
California based horror fans are in for a treat! On Saturday, October 22nd 2005, be the first to get a copy of the new hardcover book 'Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th' when Sideshow Collectibles, in conjunction with Sparkplug Press, New Line Cinema and ScreamFest, present the Crystal Lake Memories Book Signing & Launch Party. Join us on at Universal Studios CityWalk Hollywood starting at 7:00 p.m. for a special 25th anniversary screening of the original 'Friday the 13th' followed by a Q & A with creator Sean S. Cunningham and other special guests!

Back