Anyone use lctoyz/lctoysuk for LOTR stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all.

Was just checking a few things out on the old evilbay and noticed some LOTR stuff being advertised from lctoyz, previously known as lctoysuk and isp1990. They have 466 on the feedback with rate of 99.6%.

I'm curious if anyone here has had any experiences with them, bought from them before, are they okay to buy from type thing please?

Their prices seem quite good for here in the UK.

Many thanks for your help

shell :D
x

LC Toys

Hi Shell,
If it's LC Toys in Portsmouth then it's a good shop.Can't comment on their shipping as i have always bought my stuff first hand from the shop.They had a LOT of LOTR stuff until recently.Is there something specific that you would like?..I could check next time I'm over there if so.
Bonsey xx(have to send kisses back - it's only polite!!)

bonsey said:
Hi Shell,
If it's LC Toys in Portsmouth then it's a good shop.Can't comment on their shipping as i have always bought my stuff first hand from the shop.They had a LOT of LOTR stuff until recently.Is there something specific that you would like?..I could check next time I'm over there if so.
Bonsey xx(have to send kisses back - it's only polite!!)

Thanks Bonsey, :wave

Yep, thats them.They give their address as Ordance business Park?
They sound good then.
I had to sell a few pieces recently to raise funds for a Witchking Statue I've just bought from a fellow Boardmember so I'll be looking to replace them.I was looking at pieces like GoW,Galadriel,Morgul lord,Eowyn.

I usually get stuff from Sellers here, generally from the U.S, but their prices seem to be roughly equivalent to what I would pay if you include the shipping, so they seem reasonable to me.Plus I would have the knowledge whatever I buy won't have the long journey to make to get to me, I'm always petrified of breakages.

Many many thanks for your help.

Shell :D
x

I purchased a number of busts from them. The items they sell are exactly as described (in my experience), however, make sure that youkeep on top of them about shipping you order; once it took them 1 week to ship an in stock order because apparently they needed to wait for the owner to come into the shop and sign off on my item (i even offered to fax them my paypal receipt)

Secret~Keeper said:
I purchased a number of busts from them. The items they sell are exactly as described (in my experience), however, make sure that youkeep on top of them about shipping you order; once it took them 1 week to ship an in stock order because apparently they needed to wait for the owner to come into the shop and sign off on my item (i even offered to fax them my paypal receipt)

Thanks SK, thats been a great help. I will keep on at them when I order stuff then.

thanks again everyone, much appreciated. :D

shell
x

Certainly some tempting prices on their ebay store.

Galadriel over £20 cheaper than what I just paid to SSW :banghead

And anyone in the UK who does not have Gandalf on Shadowfax should snatch it up at that price.

LCtoys have a number of Gothmogs up for £120 plus shipping

Ebay Link

For someone in the UK that works out at almost a £100 cheaper than buying direct from Sideshow.

Honest seller......have dealt with him many times & all arrived MINT......only down side is......having never received a broken item off him, I am unsure of his returns policy :D

Ive used them before and they are very reliable.

They allowed a exchange for me but refused a refund (though, my reason was i didnt like it!).

Adoptedscot said:
I had to sell a few pieces recently to raise funds for a Witchking Statue I've just bought from a fellow Boardmember so I'll be looking to replace them.I was looking at pieces like GoW,Galadriel,Morgul lord,Eowyn.

It's probably none of my business, but you're confusing me:

Didn't you you just sell "your collection due to an ill health" and don't you have that Witchking statue offered for sale right now in the For Sale section as well as the Galadriel statue you're looking for here?

:confused: :confused:

goliath said:
It's probably none of my business, but you're confusing me:

Didn't you you just sell "your collection due to an ill health" and don't you have that Witchking statue offered for sale right now in the For Sale section as well as the Galadriel statue you're looking for here?

:confused: :confused:
Yes, my collection has recently been for sale and yes I have been forced to sell due to ill health.

If you read this thread properly you will notice I started it on 23rd Sept 05 !, this is when I had just bought the Witchking and was looking to replace some of the items I had sold to raise the funds for it.

I was looking for these items over 4 months ago,since then I had replaced all the ones I wanted -well before I have had to sell most of my collection

Someone has obviously recently added to this thread bringing it forward again.

Shell
x

Last edited:
My apologies for overlooking the date this thread started - of course there was no offence intended, I was just irritated, sorry ...:eek:

Never had a problem with them,20 times used 20/20 100 per cent!:naughty

Back