What's left for the year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillDoor

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What's left to ship before the end of the year? Now that Sauron has shipped, I can't think of any statues that are due to ship before the end of the year. Legolas & Gimli, Peter Jackson and Aragorn are all due in Q1 or Q2 of 2006, if I remember correctly.

Battle Troll statue and the Mumak statue are due before the year is over based on current shipping estimates.

The Mumak of Harad and the Battle Troll of Mordor should be the last two this year as long as the schedule holds. Personally, I need the break. I'm still trying to catch up with the old statues.

I am somewhat thankful that Legolas and Gimli and Aragorn got pushed back. Almost every other paycheck has had a huge chunk of money going to Sideshow!
For full size statues before the end of the year:
Battle Troll of Mordor - Estimated for 4th quarter 2005
Mumak of Harad - Estimated for 4th quarter 2005
For Helms:
Crown of King of the Dead - Estimated for 4th quarter 2005
Helm of Mouth of Sauron - Estimated for 3rd quarter 2005
War Mask of the Morgul Lord - Estimated for 3rd quarter 2005
Environments:
Amon Hen
Buckleberry Ferry
which would only leave PJ, and the two Horse and Rider sets to finish things off next year. I am sad that the line is ending, but couldn't afford it if it kept going. I only decided to keep some preorders as they would be the last of the line at this point.

ps. That is a great name Sheridan!

just wait!
:confused:

ah, we're getting some new SideshowWeta items!

or

a lot more is shipping this year...

or

we just have to wait a bit longer than we thought for the remaining pieces?

Huh?

Just wait? Oh, no, this is gonna start all kinds of "theory" threads. You've done it now, Chicky! :google :banana

Migwit said:
Just wait? Oh, no, this is gonna start all kinds of "theory" threads. You've done it now, Chicky! :google :banana

I wonder if Chicky's comment has anything to do with the massive wait list reactivation at Sideshow. The lost ship of Polystone cargo that originated in China may have just drifted into the California coast. :wacky

what's left for the year?

Could it mean..........check your waitlist items...............? (They all will be translated into fullfilled orders?) :confused:

Seaward said:
I am somewhat thankful that Legolas and Gimli and Aragorn got pushed back. Almost every other paycheck has had a huge chunk of money going to Sideshow!
For full size statues before the end of the year:
Battle Troll of Mordor - Estimated for 4th quarter 2005
Mumak of Harad - Estimated for 4th quarter 2005
For Helms:
Crown of King of the Dead - Estimated for 4th quarter 2005
Helm of Mouth of Sauron - Estimated for 3rd quarter 2005
War Mask of the Morgul Lord - Estimated for 3rd quarter 2005
Environments:
Amon Hen
Buckleberry Ferry
which would only leave PJ, and the two Horse and Rider sets to finish things off next year. I am sad that the line is ending, but couldn't afford it if it kept going. I only decided to keep some preorders as they would be the last of the line at this point.

ps. That is a great name Sheridan!

Thanks, Seaward!!

I'm a Babylon5 nut too!!

Back