Should Wonder Woman return to live action ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Wonder Woman return to live action ?

• Yes please. It would make a great TV show

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Yes please . I would love to see her in a big blockbuster

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Oh no, please no

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
I want a WW movie, but at this point I don't think it's ever going to happen.

This looks pretty good, though.

I want a WW movie, but at this point I don't think it's ever going to happen.

This looks pretty good, though.

Megan Fox does have the face. Not sure if she can carry the role well, but she look good as Wonder Woman, if not a bit young.

No black, Asian, Eskimo, Middle Eastern, or Indian Wonder Woman please. Keep it original. However, since Wonder Woman is supposed to be from the Amazon, She SHOULD be Brazilian, but Wonder Woman was invented by white people, so.....

Oh yeah...Brazilian.:naughty But she has to hide her accent very well, tho it is sexy.

I thought Supermodel Megan Gale from here in Australia was doing the part. She's the David Jones chick and she definetaley has the looks.

To hell with Megan Fox, put Gina in a Wonder Woman movie and I am there!

gina_carano.jpg

For some reason that Megan Fox pic reminded me of Jennifer Connelly. Don't know if she'd be classed as an action woman though.

21k9kaq.jpg

:horror She's two of them and they're both the same.

I think you're right Batty. It's in the eyes. Maybe the nose even. Maybe they're related somehow. Or maybe it's a common face for a sh^^^sh^fter. :lol :horror :lol

However, since Wonder Woman is supposed to be from the Amazon, She SHOULD be Brazilian, but Wonder Woman was invented by white people, so.....

Erm... the Amazons weren't from the Amazon. And I thought we were supposed to be past this racial guilt thing ?

Amazons were said to have lived in Pontus, which is part of modern day Turkey near the shore of the Euxine Sea (the Black Sea). There they formed an independent kingdom under the government of a queen named Hippolyta or Hippolyte ("loose, unbridled mare").[2] The Amazons were supposed to have founded many towns, amongst them Smyrna, Ephesus, Sinope, and Paphos. According to the dramatist Aeschylus, in the distant past they had lived in Scythia, at the Palus Maeotis ("Lake Maeotis", the Sea of Azov), but later moved to Themiscyra on the River Thermodon (the Terme river in northern Turkey). Herodotus called them Androktones ("killers of men"), and he stated that in the Scythian language they were called Oiorpata, which he asserted had this meaning.

Megan Gale!!!
Aussie Aussie Aussie
OI OI OI!!!!
Funny thing,there was a BIG write up about THAT Megan Fox/Wonder Woman pic in one of the local papers here in OZ....when they questioned Megan Gale,she was very tight lipped about it and apparently she is under contract with WB???An Australian is also apparently producing WW too which i didnt know before...

I still think Lucy Lawless would do well in the role, after all she has voiced it once (Justice League : The New Frontier). Definetly think it would help to have someone who looks as if they could kick your ass to aid in the suspension of disbelief.

Back