SS Freaks + Statue Forum - Dual Citizenship is well worth it!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy folks! :wave

I have to say that I'm a newer member over at Statue Forum, and I find that
both this and that forum are GREAT resources that provide a wealth of info
on most any statue/bust/collectible available. The sculptors over there are
totally amazing, and I see new things every day that I like and want.

Anyway, to make a long story short - Sign up over at StatueForum!
Dual-citizenship has already expanded my knowledge, and lightened my wallet
considerably from all of the neat new things that I have discovered there.
Give it a try!

JS

Last edited:
I've been a member of StatueForum for some time now and I have had no problems.It is a great site with some great people.I enjoy both boards and appreciate those who put in the time to run them.Thanks

Diesel said:
it's odd how trouble seems to follow you...

JS said:
more like some of the other miscreants that have popped up here from time to time...........

Speak of the devil................

I've been a member there since day 1. Alot of us there are from the old Bowen boards, then we migrated to Yahoo for a short time until Danny (D Rod) and some others set up the Statue Forum for us. It has done nothing but grow. I'm constantly amazed at the talent that masses there. The people are great! Like every community there are problems from time to time but the mods keep the kids in line. There is not a mod there that won't bend over backwards to help you. They ask nothing in return other than respect for each other. Top notch people from all over the world and throughout the industry post there. Very knowledgeable and helpful people all. Not much different than the fine folks here. The combination of the 2 sites can get you anything you need to know. It will also do alot more damage to your wallet.

I completely agree. I lurked at Statue Forum off and on for some time and finally registered a few weeks ago. Spending almost equal time between there and here now. And like others have said, definitely have broadened my collection and thinned my wallet. Got turned onto a whole new company and a very short time. :google

oxbeard said:
I completely agree. I lurked at Statue Forum off and on for some time and finally registered a few weeks ago. Spending almost equal time between there and here now. And like others have said, definitely have broadened my collection and thinned my wallet. Got turned onto a whole new company and a very short time. :google

For me it has been Bowen. I just got my first Bowen Statue curtesy of one of the members over there.

Behold, my new Bowen Juggernaut:

juggs17qi.jpg

He's a big mo-fo, and also looks fantastic - exactly what I want in my collection now.

I'm sure I'll be getting more as well, as I find new things every week cool enough to buy. :banghead :D

JS

I'm a member there also, and actually spend more time there now. It has broaded my horizons considerably over SS only products (note the lack of MR AT-AT SE discussion on this board). I'm now into MR and Cinemaquette in a HUGE way.

i like the sf a lot,the resourses are great.but let me say,i am by no means abandoning my fellow wetaholics,i have gotten to know folks here personally,due to the chat,and feel more at home here

Agreed 100% SSF will always be "home base" but statue forum is a great
second home to frequent, as there is so much else there to see that is
from varied product lines. That plus sculpting and painting information, which
I'm very interested in at this point.

JS :)

Gruson said:
statueforum has been my new home for a long time now...

I'm curious as why this seems to be the new home to so many? Is it cause they talk about so many different companies? It looks like a neat place though plus other people there to talk about SS with so that's why I joined.

Back