• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for marvel legends 1/5th blade figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking for marvel legends 1/6th scale blade figure

I am looking for the marvel legends 1/6th blade figure.
thanks,mike

Last edited:
Re: looking for marvel legends 1/6th scale blade figure

I am looking for the marvel legends 1/6th blade figure.
thanks,mike

What figure are you talking about? They never released a 12" Blade in the Marvel Legends line. Are you talking about a figure from the Marvel Studios line? Medicom?

Or did you want a 6" regular Marvel Legends blade?

Re: looking for marvel legends 1/6th scale blade figure

yeah! the marvel studios line.sorry ,it was the one you could find at wallmart for around $30.00 and it came in the funky display box,they also did daredevil,dr.doom,wolverine.not sure who else they did.

Good luck, that figure is pretty hard to find. You'd be better off just grabbing the Medicom Blade (which is a better figure anyway.)

the medicom one doesnt look anything like wesley snipes.and thats the look I want.I plan on kitbashing it if I find one.I just want the head and the clothes the rest of it will end up in the scraps box or the trash.

the medicom one doesnt look anything like wesley snipes.and thats the look I want.I plan on kitbashing it if I find one.I just want the head and the clothes the rest of it will end up in the scraps box or the trash.

You can try to find the original release by Medicom then. It has the Snipes head, but it is expensive. Look for the special Japanese version that came with the full set of DVDs. I have one in my collection.

BLADEMARVELRAH4.jpg

This is what the Japanese version looks like.

BLADEMARVELRAH4.jpg

This is what the Japanese version looks like.

that thing is way to expensive and it looks to cartoonish.I want to make a custom that looks like wesley snipes as blade just got shrunk to 1/6th scale.the head on the marvel one is dead on.just need to tailor the outfit and transplant his head to a better body.thats what I want to do.

Back