SS Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomaround

Zoom'n
Reaction score
Re: Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

It's here! This is just a quick peek (ignore the incorrect date in the pic:eek:).

Enjoy!

Finally have one!!!!

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Got mine in today... man is this a big son of a gun. Really like how this turned out... although I was a little disappointed that the tracer bullets were plastic, as others have said the feel a bit cheap; but still look good which is most important.

Overall really happy with this addition to my collection :rock

sama.jpg

samb.jpg

samc.jpg

samd.jpg

And not a particularly exciting #269...

Number 92 is in the house. Unless you've seen the one of these in person I don't think you can really be prepared for how large it is. Unfortunately, when it's on it's stand it's a bit too wide for the shelf where I intended it to rest, so for now it's where my Iron Man bust will eventually go. As for the pistol itself, it's very nice, although the weathering is disappointing close up. The cylinder rotates far too easily and does not lock in place. I don't know what sort of metal is used, but it's non-ferrous, so stripping and using actual bluing is out. Still, even with the quirks, a big smile comes to my face whenever I see it. Damn nice.

HPIM0054.jpg

Back