Could ROTJ Luke beat.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
On a good day could ROTJ Luke beat...

Darth Maul
Count Dooku
ROTS Kenobi
ROTS Anakin
TPM Qui-gon
ROTS Yoda
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Palpatine

or the two lame Jedi that Palpatine cut down?

it depends what you mean by beat.

Combat? Hell no.

The only reason he lived at all when fighting with Vader was because his father didnt want to kill him.

Very doubtful. The jedi's skills were much better in the prequels. I don't think Luke who learned mostly on his own could compete with the prequel force wielders. Not saying I like the prequels better, far from it. But the level of skill in the fight scenes far exceed what Luke has shown.

Luke would not have beaten any of them.

But give him some credit. The only training he had was with a droid on his way to the Death Star. It's not like he had decades of combat training like the others.

But give him some credit. The only training he had was with a droid on his way to the Death Star. It's not like he had decades of combat training like the others.

I understand that he had limited training and that's WHY I don't think he would have beaten any of them.

Luke is the man! He would have taken out all of those chumps! That is why Sideshow has 1000 different variations of his character. :lecture

I think he coulda beat Maul. Kenobi was just a padawan when he beat him, and so was luke. Kenobi had more training though, but most likely Luke had high midi's and therefore was stronger in the force like his father. (i discount the [SIZE=-1]choreography because of the times the films came out)[/SIZE]

But the other guys i don't think so. (and it's still a maybe with maul)

I think if Lucas made ROTJ today he would definately make Luke and Vader for that matter, better fighters.

i'll put my nerd hat on and say, "Luke couldn't beat any of them."

*takes nerd hat off and hides it deep inside the closet*

I agree with what most say - Luke, where his skills were at in ROTJ, wouldnt stand a chance against any of them. He got his ass beat by Vader in their first duel, and, as stated, only won the second because killing Luke wasnt his agenda - if it were he would have been dead in seconds...

Although Luke is one of those "dig deep" kind of characters so that really even if he wasn't up to the challenge he was still able to overcome... or at least only get his hand chopped off before he got away.

I will go with Luke FTW!!!

Like i said, i think he coulda took Maul possibly. Now, 5 years after ep6 i think he could take most on that list.

Hellz no!
Luke was so stupid he tossed his saber away when facing the emperor!
" Its as if the collected force ghosts of all the jedi slapped their foreheads and cried out "Doh!"
Rule #1 for Jedi: Dont toss away your only defense to Sith lightning, they dont want to thumb wrestle.:emperor:duh

I bet Palpatine thought "Jedi noob, Im gonna pwn yer ass good in front of yer loser dad"

Back