Balrog- Flame of Udun?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_rogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to get a Balrog statue at some point. I was thinking about getting the upcomming dio, but now I'm thinking about the Flame of Udun piece since it can be had for a lot less.

What are the thoughts on this piece? I tried to find any exhisting threads, but they all seem to be for the daddy 'Rog.

It's fairly small, but really nice. I had one until I sold my entire WETA collection. If you don't want to shell out the cash for the "daddy" Rog then the Flame is a nice piece.

Yeah, I see it's only 10"

Anyone have any pics of it next to some other statues?

It's great bang for the buck. You won't be disappointed if you decide to go with the Flame of Udun.

If your looking for one. Shoot me a PM. I have one available.

:)

GET THE DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was the Pitu #5 PICK!!!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

anyway it is really awesome!!! id say get all 3!!:naughty

The FoU is impressive, more so than the dio - the dio was/is a rather large disappointment to me. Out of all the "cheaper" Balrog pieces I would get the LSB, that makes an impression! :balrog

Get both :D. Really, the Udun statue is really great but the dio will be a lot bigger. Here is an old pic of mine next to the Saruman statue.

balrog.jpg

Thanks for the pic IB! It does look kinda tiny, but it looks great and it's not expensive. Perhaps I will get this and the dio.

I'd love to get the LSB but I just don't have the room for it. Plus I'd feel the need to get the Cave Troll LSB too. :monkey1

Thanks for the pic IB! It does look kinda tiny, but it looks great and it's not expensive. Perhaps I will get this and the dio.

I'd love to get the LSB but I just don't have the room for it. Plus I'd feel the need to get the Cave Troll LSB too. :monkey1

You wouldn't regret that!

:monkey3

Hi Blue_Rogue,

I think you will never regret getting the Balrog piece of Sideshow Weta. I have bought this statue myself and I think it is a real winner.
It may not be the biggest statue around but then again it is a very detailed and dynamic statue IMO.

Below you will find some pics of my statue:

DSC01521.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

----------------------------------------

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

Sweet! Thanks for all of the pics, guys!

I'm buying this statue from another forum member. I'll have to post some pics of my own once I receive it. :banana

Sweet! Thanks for all of the pics, guys!

I'm buying this statue from another forum member. I'll have to post some pics of my own once I receive it. :banana

Good choice, you'll like this one. I also really like the Balrog LSB and am looking forward to the Balrog Dio....:banana

Back