Somebody Will Be Very Happy Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im always happy.....especially when the Parcelforce Delivery person appears with SS boxes :blissy :blissy :blissy

WW :horror

It would be so nice to win something like that. :blissy

Last edited:
...it will be me guys, so you all might as well not check your mail toamrrow :rolleyes: ...thank you in advance :D

Have Aragorn so did not enter contest...good luck y'all.

very cool giveaway...

keeping fingers crossed...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Since "tomorrow" is "today" now over here in Europe, I already know that it's me! (can you dig it?)
Have you not noticed that all of the contests since SDCC have been won by U.S. contestants? So what are the odds? :cool:

Goldberry said:
Have you not noticed that all of the contests since SDCC have been won by U.S. contestants? So what are the odds? :cool:

If it were not for hope, the heart would break... Winning, isn't all that important now, is it? Initiatives like this keep the community going, talking, hoping, whishing... That's the fun of it!

still... Aragorn would be pleased as punch in my showcase!

Goldberry said:

Actually there were some drawings that did have international winners selected, however for whatever reason they never claimed the prize and new winners were selected.

what contest is this for?
I was going to post this questio yesterday but I decided to seek out the info by searching sideshow's site- and came up with nothing.

edit- ah nevermind- just found it where I should have already looked (but didn't).

count me entered!

Last edited:
Aragorn

Really hope that the person who wins it keeps it and doesn't flog it on ebay to make some quick money. What a great prize for any newish collector who didn't get chance to get this first time round and can't afford the current high prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back