Between 3 & 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

Between 3 & 4

I wonder if a cartoon of the events leading up to A New Hope will be something they're perhaps planning.

The Rise and Domination of the Empire
Adventures of the Droids
Growth and Development of the Twins
Construction of the Death Star
Planetary Resistance to the Empire
Obi-Wan and Yoda's transition in Exile
Rise of the Rebel Alliance

Would be good!

That is actually the best idea for a new series IMHO. There is a significant gap between Eps. III and IV. It also would be much more interesting than a post ROTJ series IMO. We could see exactly how Vader takes over the universe and the Rebellion starts!

Agreed. I'm much more interested in filling in some gaps than anything that happens after Ep VI.

they actually already have a live action series planned for the future. What that'll be though.... who knows?:dunno

I would really like to see what causes Obi and Yoda to go into exile, and to trace their stories that would be great!

LOL

Like we really need a TV series on the adventures of Yoda in a swamp, and Obi Wan living thru his geriatric years on a desert world...

Oh wait!

Maybe Lucas could give the WB the rights to the Star Wars series and have a teenage Luke going thru puberty and being rejected by Rodian chicks...

:puke :lol

hek, i would like to see all 6 star wars movies turn into clone wars series, i bet they would get a better rating, specially parts 1 and 2 we need to see (darth maul-jango fett) in animation. they would sell out.

There is an incongruity though between Yoda's behavior in the first episodes and the madman he is in Empire, that is some act! :rollin

I know there not really detailed but don't we cover,
The Rise and Domination of the Empire
~ as the clones "liberate" they probally stay and occupy. All the while gathering more and more " free" territory, so whenever the switch is flipped and the Republic b/c The Empire I figure they already have a foothold on most of the galaxy
Adventures of the Droids ~ Probally see there last adventures as the are sent of with The Young princess " Adventure's in Diaper Changing ? "

Construction of the Death Star~ I have a feeling we will see a part of this during e3

Obi-Wan and Yoda's transition in Exile ~ Teaser's I hope @ The end of e3...But think the first episode could be Yoda vs the branch...Ep 2: Yoda Widdles a Stick! :dance

Really tho Great idea Gaz, I would love to see it

Dark Horse has published comics that give the story inbetween every episode....

The SW TV series is a go, that has been stated already, just a matter of how well its done, Ypung Indiana Jones was written very well, but did not last long...

Re: re

In case the TV series does not go the way we would wish, check out the Star Wars books in The Age of the Empire series, as well as Dark Horse's Star Wars: Empire comics, alot of the in between stuff has been written

and for those who think the Empire just faded away after Episode 6, I suggest reading the Dark Jedi Series, as well The New Jedi Order.....all stories are written by different people say its makes for interesting reading....

Holy crap! That TV series sounds excellent so far! 100 episodes with Lucas directing the first season. Awesome!

I will be intested to see what degree of special effects the series uses. The SW movies have always been known as special effects extravaganzas, but these would be way to costly to produce for TV. Should be very interesting to see more focus on the story over the effects.

i wonder what networks would be showing these shows?

would it be a sci-fi TV thing on cable, or a major broadcast network?

i would imagine fox would have first right of refusal?

Back